Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fuck-Israel-Body-of-girl-Rafah-after-Israeli-bombing

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Their proposal was releasing the hostages over three increments with civilians first, then military/police, and then the dead bodies

It seemed very reasonable.

If the goal is getting the hostages out, there’s ways to get to an agreement.
I think there is a misunderstanding here....Hamas doesn't get to dictate ANYTHING.Their proposal is irrelevant, either release all hostages or your cities and buildings are going to get flattened which will lead to more lives lost. Why is this evil organization not doing the bare minimum for their people here? Are you not even concerned or alarmed that that they are fighting from underground tunnels with barely any army and yet still their leadership is still walking around like they got some leverage in this battle? Release all hostages unconditionally. They don't get to dictate ANYTHING. Iran put them up to a fools errand and now they are stuck dealing with the fallout.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think there is a misunderstanding here....
Not at all.

fukk you, zionist trash. We will live to see the collapse of the apartheid state of Israel. It will be ugly, messy and bloody but it will happen. I'm absolutely certain that you feel it in your core as well despite your bluster. The convulsive death throes of Israel are of full display for the world to see. What you are saying makes zero sense and makes you look foolish and delusional at best and like a liar at worse.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last week's Intercepted was pretty good. Its on how the west is okay with genocide and how they---particularly the US---undercut the UN and international law to be whatever the West wants. It's all looked at through a colonial lens with Mohammad Elnaiem, a Ph.D. candidate at Cambridge and director of The Decolonial Centre.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not at all.

fukk you, zionist trash. We will live to see the collapse of the apartheid state of Israel. It will be ugly, messy and bloody but it will happen. I'm absolutely certain that you feel it in your core as well despite your bluster. The convulsive death throes of Israel are of full display for the world to see. What you are saying makes zero sense and makes you look foolish and delusional at best and like a liar at worse.
Is Saudi Arabia an apartheid state?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think there is a misunderstanding here....Hamas doesn't get to dictate ANYTHING.Their proposal is irrelevant, either release all hostages or your cities and buildings are going to get flattened which will lead to more lives lost. Why is this evil organization not doing the bare minimum for their people here? Are you not even concerned or alarmed that that they are fighting from underground tunnels with barely any army and yet still their leadership is still walking around like they got some leverage in this battle? Release all hostages unconditionally. They don't get to dictate ANYTHING. Iran put them up to a fools errand and now they are stuck dealing with the fallout.

The only way to release the hostages is through negotiation. I don't believe in taking people captive and I've been pretty clear that I consider Hamas to be imbeciles.

But they were never going to take people and then unconditionally surrender. We've seen hostage taking and deal making before.

The Israelis had a huge failure in this and disregarded the signs and warnings these guys were preparing this. They enabled Hamas for years.

Going scorched earth isn't going to rescue the people you want.

The Israelis have two agendas that don't mesh. Destroying Hamas and rescuing the hostages.

To destroy Hamas completely, you need to kill and bomb tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people. And in that campaign, there's no hostages left to get.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Hamas must release the hostages, disarm, and disband as a political entity
Here’s the problem with religious zealots.

It’s hard to get them to see losing as anything other than a test of their spiritual righteousness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only way to release the hostages is through negotiation. I don't believe in taking people captive and I've been pretty clear that I consider Hamas to be imbeciles.

But they were never going to take people and then unconditionally surrender. We've seen hostage taking and deal making before.

The Israelis had a huge failure in this and disregarded the signs and warnings these guys were preparing this. They enabled Hamas for years.

Going scorched earth isn't going to rescue the people you want.

The Israelis have two agendas that don't mesh. Destroying Hamas and rescuing the hostages.

To destroy Hamas completely, you need to kill and bomb tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people. And in that campaign, there's no hostages left to get.
Israel never responded like this to hostages being taken.

You can’t have it both ways: “Israel doesn’t care bout the hostages…also Israel wants to negotiate"

Well which is it?