Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what? of course you can. there's no contradiction there at all, dummy. think about it for a little while. alright now really, i'm done with you

*Sigh*

I never said there was a contradiction. I said that you can't claim that a combination of two variables caused an outcome, when that exact outcome may have still occurred in the absence of one of those variables.

The most interesting thing about having to explain this is that it is not even an advanced concept. This is pretty basic stuff. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I speak of the cognitive abilities of the pro-Palestine camp. I'm sorry if you find that "insulting" but I don't see why I have to explain such elementary concepts to an adult.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys keep posting photos from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Gaza over the last 30 years I' might start to believe Palestine is in turmoil.

It is amazing how so many in the pro-Palestine camp literally believed every single picture from Syria released by Palestinians to be a Palestinian casualty. No questioning, no verifying, no fact checking, just following the herd like a bunch of sheep.

There really should be a scientific investigation to confirm how pro-Palestine sentiment correlates so highly with cognitive deficiencies. We should keep in mind that correlation does not equal causation, but still a fascinating relationship nonetheless which I have encountered literally every time I've listened to them speak. It is remarkable, really.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so i may have missed it, but TLOL, is israel doing anything wrong or immoral in this conflict?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i may have missed it, but TLOL, is israel doing anything wrong or immoral in this conflict?

It depends how you define morality.

If you have two choices:

1) Hurt someone, to save your family's life
2) Don't hurt anyone, let your family die

Are you doing something immoral either way? If you answer yes to this question, then you can also conclude Israel is being immoral in this conflict.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Mashaal: I accept a Palestinian state on '67 borders

Mashaal: I accept a Palestinian state on '... JPost - Middle East

Netanyahus Likud Party Charter

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river."

Permission to Narrate: Unprincipled Demands: Time to Treat Hamas and Likud Equally

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mashaal: I accept a Palestinian state on '67 borders

Mashaal: I accept a Palestinian state on '... JPost - Middle East

"With the Right of return" in other words: No more Israel. :usure:

But you knew that...

Netanyahus Likud Party Charter

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river."

Permission to Narrate: Unprincipled Demands: Time to Treat Hamas and Likud Equally

:stopitslime:

The Likud's charter doesn't recognize a sovereign Palestinian state (but does recognize their right to self-rule). The Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of Jews.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"With the Right of return" in other words: No more Israel. :usure:

But you knew that...

The Likud's charter doesn't recognize a sovereign Palestinian state (but does recognize their right to self-rule). The Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of Jews.

A lot of the posters here don't seem to have a problem with that.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Bus explodes in central Tel Aviv, first terror attack in the city since 2006 — RT

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162356

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/us-israel-telaviv-bus-explosion-idUSBRE8AK0HS20121121

Twenty-eight people have been injured in a bus bombing in central Tel Aviv at the corner of of Shaul Hamelech and Henrietta Szold Streets. Police say the blast was a terrorist attack.

IDF Spokesperson Leibovitz confirmed on twitter that the bomb went off near the Israel Defence Ministry’s offices.

Authorities raised security in the area to a level-4 alert. Bystanders were ordered to stay away from the scene as police closed off the nearby Azrieli Center compound, though no additional terror plots are suspected.

Police have been checking all bags in the area, but children are now allowed to go home after initially being ordered to stay inside their schools.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s spokesperson also confirmed the bombing was a terrorist attack.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bus explodes in central Tel Aviv, first terror attack in the city since 2006 — RT

Terrorist Attack on Tel Aviv Bus; Hamas Celebrates - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Tel Aviv bus hit by bomb; Hamas celebrates | Reuters

Twenty-eight people have been injured in a bus bombing in central Tel Aviv at the corner of of Shaul Hamelech and Henrietta Szold Streets. Police say the blast was a terrorist attack.

IDF Spokesperson Leibovitz confirmed on twitter that the bomb went off near the Israel Defence Ministry’s offices.

Authorities raised security in the area to a level-4 alert. Bystanders were ordered to stay away from the scene as police closed off the nearby Azrieli Center compound, though no additional terror plots are suspected.

Police have been checking all bags in the area, but children are now allowed to go home after initially being ordered to stay inside their schools.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s spokesperson also confirmed the bombing was a terrorist attack.

:aicmon: welcome to two days ago

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
having victory rallies for loosing what a bunch of delusional idiots

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about this.

At the end of the day the war in Lebanon didn't effect Israel the way it effected Lebanon so who really lost?

:eat2: how did it effect Lebanon , except for that fact that if there was ever any doubt the Lebanese people learned that there government cant really protect them its Hezbollah that can

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm not sure about this.

At the end of the day the war in Lebanon didn't effect Israel the way it effected Lebanon so who really lost?

You're right man. I guess America won the Vietnam war? WW2 didn't effect Germany the way it effected Russia, I guess they won?

Ever heard of something called military objectives?