☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Twitter makes folks feels they're more involved and doing more than they actually are.

Arab spring might be the greatest op in the modern era.
The western way to wage war has confused people about how like 90% of the war is done in the world.

If China ever gets involved in war I know yall don’t think these little tweets and clapbacks are gonna cut it.

REALPOLITIK is a thing.

Spamming comment sections isn’t gonna win wars.

RESPONSIBLE voices would tell Hamas to remove any excuse Israel has to continue attacking Gaza.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The western way to wage war has confused people about how like 90% of the war is done in the world.

If China ever gets involved in war I know yall don’t think these little tweets and clapbacks are gonna cut it.

REALPOLITIK is a thing.

Spamming comment sections isn’t gonna win wars.

RESPONSIBLE voices would tell Hamas to remove any excuse Israel has to continue attacking Gaza.
It skews the discussion, but frankly even in the west we aren't going to declare war. Win. And then just go home.

There's always going to be som3 occupying force if possible to complete the objectives and not allow an immediate return to power.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Derailment
I keep that Canadian @Box Factory in his feelings. :mjlol:

Creh done got to the point where he's writing passive aggressive fan fiction to mask his own insecurities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please don't @ me and derail the thread with your feelings and try hard smileys

Please try and stay on topic. Thanks in advance
You’d be better off saying: “I don’t care what Hamas did or does and Israel should stop the war without getting its hostages back"

Ignoring inconvenient facts looks poorly for you

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Please don't @ me and derail the thread with your feelings and try hard smileys

Please try and stay on topic. Thanks in advance
Why do you support Hamas kidnapping civilians and refusing to turn them in?

Why do you and your friends amplify stories about Hamas treating hostages well, but then turn a blind eye the dozens who have died?

Why are you obsessed with the ruminations of American foreign policy as if your own country isn't taking the same positions?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Why do you support Hamas kidnapping civilians and refusing to turn them in?

Why do you and your friends amplify stories about Hamas treating hostages well, but then turn a blind eye the dozens who have died?

Why are you obsessed with the ruminations of American foreign policy as if your own country isn't taking the same positions?
Show me where I said or did any of that.

You guys pivot to creating and arguing statements that were never made everytime. It really is very see through.

I've been responding to "just release the hostages and everything will end" in my last few posts. It's a really dumb statement. Israel wont accept any hostage exchange. They've already loudly and repeatedly said that they won't stop regardless of any releases, so let's stop with the shytty talking points

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lower Learning
whats this gotta do with the war?

Show me where I said or did any of that.

You guys pivot to creating and arguing statements that were never made everytime. It really is very see through.

I've been responding to "just release the hostages and everything will end" in my last few posts. It's a really dumb statement. Israel wont accept any hostage exchange. They've already loudly and repeatedly said that they won't stop regardless of any releases, so let's stop with the shytty talking points
You made a strawman. And you're doubling down on it.

And you're refusing to answer the questions.

You're not a good troll. Go touch grass.