☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Show me where I said or did any of that.

You guys pivot to creating and arguing statements that were never made everytime. It really is very see through.

I've been responding to "just release the hostages and everything will end" in my last few posts. It's a really dumb statement. Israel wont accept any hostage exchange. They've already loudly and repeatedly said that they won't stop regardless of any releases, so let's stop with the shytty talking points
I posted the news and yall said I’m a fukking shill :gucci:

UNRWA got caught housing a literal weapons and operations factory :dahell:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Israel doesn’t have to accept hostages. Hamas has to release them. Thats how power dynamics work here.
Do you guys see how quickly they admit the hostages are not the priority once they're pressed on the exchange deal? They lie and lie and lie about how all of this must be done for the hostages, and then when it's shown that that's bullshyt, the stance switches to "Israel doesn't have to accept hostages." More pathetic power worship from Nap.

When Nap says Israel doesn't have to accept the hostages if they don't want to, he does so knowing he is spitting in the face of these people. Israeli citizens are calling for the exchange deal to happen. I'd like to see these people try to explain to them why power is more important than the lives of their family.
You’d be better off saying: “I don’t care what Hamas did or does and Israel should stop the war without getting its hostages back"

Ignoring inconvenient facts looks poorly for you
And then he goes right back to pushing the narrative that the conflict can be ended with the release of the hostages, which he just acknowledged Israel is refusing to do, while also hypocritically accusing others of ignoring inconvenient facts. The shamelessness is ridiculous. The truth does not matter to Zionists.

This is what defense of genocide and fascism looks like. It's irrational, hypocritical and embarrassingly pathetic. There is no rational way to defend these things. That's why those who support Israel's position consistently have to fall back on lies, hiding their agenda, straw men, whataboutism, and just bad faith arguments in general. They have nothing else.

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You made a strawman. And you're doubling down on it.

And you're refusing to answer the questions.

You're not a good troll. Go touch grass.
I'm refusing to answer why I made statements that I never did? But I'm creating a strawman ?

You can't stay on topic. You can't debate anything in here without trying to push the discussion towards something you're creating in your head.

If you cant do that you're left with nothing but agitating and smileys.

Again, please stop trying to derail the thread with your bad faith and fictitious nonsense

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you guys see how quickly they admit the hostages are not the priority once they're pressed on the exchange deal? They lie and lie and lie about how all of this must be done for the hostages, and then when it's shown that that's bullshyt, the stance switches to "Israel doesn't have to accept hostages." More pathetic power worship from Nap.
If you want to disarm Israel of the JUSTIFICATION FOR CONTINUED AGGRESSION, you have to give back the hostage.

if Israel continues after that, then we have another problem.

When Nap says Israel doesn't have to accept the hostages if they don't want to, he does so knowing he is spitting in the face of these people. Israeli citizens are calling for the exchange deal to happen. I'd like to see these people try to explain to them why power is more important than the lives of their family.
Israel citizens don’t really have much say here. Again, you’re confusing this democracy thing for REALPOLITIK from a country reeling from a 9/11 style attack that isn’t in a negotiating mood.
And then he goes right back to pushing the narrative that the conflict can be ended with the release of the hostages, which he just acknowledged Israel is refusing to do, while also hypocritically accusing others of ignoring inconvenient facts. The shamelessness is ridiculous. The truth does not matter to Zionists.
They shouldn’t have the hostages in the first place.

Which you keep ignoring.
This is what defense of genocide and fascism looks like. It's irrational, hypocritical and embarrassingly pathetic. There is no rational way to defend these things. That's why those who support Israel's position consistently have to fall back on lies, hiding their agenda, straw men, whataboutism, and just bad faith arguments in general. They have nothing else.
Genocide is when you’re getting your ass kicked in a war you started.

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm refusing to answer why I made statements that I never did? But I'm creating a strawman ?

You can't stay on topic. You can't debate anything in here without trying to push the discussion towards something you're creating in your head.

If you cant do that you're left with nothing but agitating and smileys.

Again, please stop trying to derail the thread with your bad faith and fictitious nonsense
Your strawman is,"if Hamas gives up the hostages everything will be okay."

No the argument is Hamas should give up the hostages because they should have never taken them.

By attempting to justify why they shouldn't give them back, is morally reprehensible. But you're a piece of shyt so no surprise.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Your strawman is,"if Hamas gives up the hostages everything will be okay."

No the argument is Hamas should give up the hostages because they should have never taken them.

By attempting to justify why they shouldn't give them back, is morally reprehensible. But you're a piece of shyt so no surprise.
Complete and utter horseshyt. You of all ppl talking about being morally reprehensible is beyond laughable. You agitate, poke, and laugh at ppl who are disgusted and saddened by the death and ruthless destruction of civilians, children etc we're all witnessing

I didn't say they shouldn't release hostages. I said Israel wont accept any of the exchanges. I said Israel wont stop until they've completely wiped everyone and everything out regardless of what happens with the hostages

It's not a strawman. It's Napaports repeated comment over and over on the last few pages.

You really are terrible at this

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Complete and utter horseshyt. You of all ppl talking about being morally reprehensible is beyond laughable. You agitate, poke, and laugh at ppl who are disgusted and saddened by the death and ruthless destruction of civilians, children etc we're all witnessing

I didn't say they shouldn't release hostages. I said Israel wont accept any of the exchanges. I said Israel wont stop until they've completely wiped everyone and everything out regardless of what happens with the hostages

It's not a strawman. It's Napaports repeated comment over and over on the last few pages.

You really are terrible at this

Then don’t complain about casualties. Even if Israel is lying, give up the hostages to end the conflict unless you’re really not as desperate as you claim :francis:

If Israel is lying about wanting the hostages, PROVE THEM WRONG

See, you can’t have it both ways.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
didn't say they shouldn't release hostages. I said Israel wont accept any of the exchanges. I said Israel wont stop until they've completely wiped everyone and everything out regardless of what happens with the hostages

Napoleon's argument is nothing is going to happen without the release of the hostages and that's objectively the truth.

Nap also argued the reasons behind keeping hostages in the first place never played out because Israel don't give a fukk about them hostages enough to affect their mission. This is also objectively true.

I didn't say they shouldn't release hostages.
You still haven't said they should despite having numerous opportunities. :patrice:
You of all ppl talking about being morally reprehensible is beyond laughable
My character has nothing to do with whether my views of you are accurate or not.

Whole post full of logical fallacies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Then don’t complain about casualties. Even if Israel is lying, give up the hostages to end the conflict unless you’re really not as desperate as you claim :francis:

If Israel is lying about wanting the hostages, PROVE THEM WRONG

See, you can’t have it both ways.
Gazans been taking L after L under hamas. I'm not even sure why these guys want them to remain in power for any reason beyond supporting the terrorism and benign neglect.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
just saying

It's amazingly convenient how Israel stumble across evidence on a topic exactly when everyone is arguing about it and then when they stop it stops showing up.

Argue about hospitals again for a bit and they'll stumble across tunnel overflowing with depleted uranium grenades underneath a maternity unit they just incinerated.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA