☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm probably too much of a realpolitik guy so I'd disagree with why leaders are elected :lolbron:

But I feel like if Biden was to dunk on Israel hard and losing the next election (hypothetically of course) in the process, people would call him an idiot or he would be remembered like Carter who paved the way to Reagan.

To me it looks like all the geopolitical fukkery of the past year is lining way too well with the 2024 US elections to my liking so the US president can't move too boldly.
the silent majority of people support Israel. Thats the elephant in the room.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Palestinians have never had the power to 'wipe the Jews' out or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Israel is a nuclear power and backed by the USA. It is an occupying power over a stateless people.

It has carte blanche to do whatever it wants. It is never punished for its treatment of the Palestinians.

I'd wager to say they could kill 1 million Palestinians tomorrow and nothing will happen to the Israeli state. No sanctions, no resolutions at the UN Security Council, nothing.

After all, Palestinians are not even humans. They are animals. They are less than being.

Israeli ministers are telling Biden to fukk off as we speak. And there are no repercussions.
Fair fights are for boxing 🥊. Not wars. :ufdup:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Propaganda

Let’s be honest, this is the reason why there will never be peace between Israel and Palestinians

As bad as Zionism is, I think that will die off as much the Israeli youth of today are Anti Zionist

But the Gaza youth must have even more animosity towards Isreal today than whenever this video was recorded

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Let’s be honest, this is the reason why there will never be peace between Israel and Palestinians

As bad as Zionism is, I think that will die off as much the Israeli youth of today are Anti Zionist

But the Gaza youth must have even more animosity towards Isreal today than whenever this video was recorded

:beli:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

You have exposed yourself in other threads as an islamophobe - @FAH1223 kindly ban this fakkit.

Israeli Youth- They are taught from a young age at school that they are victims and to murder Palastinians - regardless of Arabs, Christians, Muslims. The political leaning of Israeli demographics shows this - the youngest bracket are the furthest right leaning while the 65+ bracket are furthest left leaning. .. Israel is a terrorist state

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

worse, thats the ENTIRE islamic world.

The Saudis were literally exporting this in the 70s, 80s and 90s

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

"World Politics, Anti Woke, Unvaccinated, Anti Racism, Truth Seeker"

Their anti-racism means anti-white racism, which doesn't exist. That account is filled with racist posts. It's the same pattern with Israel and their defenders. It's always denial and a reversal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"World Politics, Anti Woke, Unvaccinated, Anti Racism, Truth Seeker"

Their anti-racism means anti-white racism, which doesn't exist. That account is filled with racist posts. It's the same pattern with Israel and their defenders. It's always denial and a reversal.

Is this confirmation that Israel has equal propaganda to Islamic antisemitic propaganda?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DoubleCAC @DoubleClutch is an islamophobe, his threads all get bushed. He worships some fat evangelical cac

All I do is Quote from the Quran and Hadith while posing questions

Seems like the Muslims who get offended are the ones that fear the truth of their own religion/prophet

Notice how any of my threads criticizing Christians don’t get bushed or closed :manny: