88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It almost certainly is, but I think corruption and mismanagement happens a lot with almost any long running aid program.

Just look at the American Red Cross for quick and easy example.

Ironically, a lot of blame here goes to countries donating aid maybe not doing their active due diligence.
Absolutely without question but I would wager that almost every other program doesn't have terrorists in their ranks

Maybe reform will be possible or even better maybe it won't be necessary

Realistically what mechanisms can be put in place to protect UNRWA when an Islamic Extremist organization like Hamas controls the territory they're supposed to serve? The wiki has a pretty jarring timeline of events related to Hamas.

I found this interesting

James G. Lindsay, a former UNRWA general counsel and fellow researcher for Washington Institute for Near East Policy published a report for WINEP in 2009 in which he criticized UNRWA practices.[citation needed] One of his conclusions was that UNRWA is not ousting terrorists from its ranks:[124]

UNRWA has taken very few steps to detect and eliminate terrorists from the ranks of its staff or its beneficiaries, and no steps at all to prevent members of organizations such as Hamas from joining its staff. UNRWA has no preemployment security checks and does not monitor off-time behavior to ensure compliance with the organization's anti-terror rules. No justification exists for millions of dollars in humanitarian aid going to those who can afford to pay for UNRWA services

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Have any recent media from Hamas, Hezbollah, IRGC, ISLAMIC JIHAD, and etc?

I bet they're saying nice things about the Jews right now

:mjlol:

Those groups don’t have air power, U.S. weapons, thousands of bombs and can’t destroy an entire strip.

And like we’ve gone over, your man Netanyahu empowered Hamas.

Plus, we are in the here and now. The Israelis are broadcasting their war crimes daily. And proud of it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Aye breh, is there anything of substance beyond this video?

All it basically said was UNRWA was provided information and the 12 individuals and UNRWA fired them before they completed the investigation.

Then the other commentary was that Israel would be responsible under international law if UNrWA were dismantled.

And lastly that they feel it’s unfair to harm the many over the actions of a few.

Sensational headline, but the video didn’t deliver.

The dossier was examined by Channel 4.

Examined by Sky News

Same conclusion.

Blinken says the U.S. hasn’t verified the claims

And there’s also

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Israel goes into Rafah are there any major poplation centers left?