Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That’s different, they’re Muslim :troll:
it's starting to look that way

the only problem is that the Palestinians don't have the capability of wiping the Jews out

I feel like we're making progress
The Palestinians have never had the power to 'wipe the Jews' out or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Israel is a nuclear power and backed by the USA. It is an occupying power over a stateless people.

It has carte blanche to do whatever it wants. It is never punished for its treatment of the Palestinians.

I'd wager to say they could kill 1 million Palestinians tomorrow and nothing will happen to the Israeli state. No sanctions, no resolutions at the UN Security Council, nothing.

After all, Palestinians are not even humans. They are animals. They are less than being.

Israeli ministers are telling Biden to fukk off as we speak. And there are no repercussions.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Palestinians have never had the power to 'wipe the Jews' out or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Israel is a nuclear power and backed by the USA.

It has carte blanche to do whatever it wants. It is never punished for its treatment of the Palestinians.

I'd wager to say they could kill 1 million Palestinians tomorrow and nothing will happen to the Israeli state. No sanctions, no resolutions at the UN Security Council, nothing.
I dont think that’s the threshold. They want to wipe them out and seemingly have settled on terrorism. I have no issue judging them from that aim.

We can chicken or egg it, I’m ultimately :manny: On the whole ordeal because you have extemist involved who want to the same things.

I see no moral nor ethical reason to give them more credit merely for being less capable. :hubie:

Rhetoric matters and I’d have a much different view if they weren’t calling for their own counter genocide.

Oh well. Here we are.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
To be fair sounds like neither side really wants smoke...this provides cover for both of them

Biden doesn't want a proxy war with Iran pushing gas to $10/gallon during an election
I've read about it a couple months ago that those groups were not proxies per se but more groups that Iran supported because they aligned with their geopolitical goals.

Proxy implies that they have direct control on puppet groups but the reality is that they never had even though they welcomed the perception that they did.

It feels like they put batteries on their backs to push for more disruption in the region but didnt expect Houthis to go that far or Islamic Jihad/Hamas to go for that scale with the Oct 7th attacks

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Israeli ministers are telling Biden to fukk off as we speak. And there are no repercussions.
Genuine question, what do you think Biden can do in the current situation ? Not what he should (we know what he should do) but what he can, realistically.

Because from my point of view, Israel is a sovereign and ally state of the US and also a nuclear one. The current Israeli government is also heavily favoring Repubs and Israel has an irrational support among american Evangelicals.

IMO, he's stuck because he is in an election year and it feels like he can't be too hard on Israel in order not to fuel the right but he can't be too lenient so progressives still go to vote.

I know it's a cynical question considering there are Palestinian lives at stake but realistically, how much room do you think he has right now ?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genuine question, what do you think Biden can do in the current situation ? Not what he should (we know what he should do) but what he can, realistically.

Because from my point of view, Israel is a sovereign and ally state of the US and also a nuclear one. The current Israeli government is also heavily favoring Repubs and Israel has an irrational support among american Evangelicals.

IMO, he's stuck because he is in an election year and it feels like he can't be too hard on Israel in order not to fuel the right but he can't be too lenient so progressives still go to vote.

I know it's a cynical question considering there are Palestinian lives at stake but realistically, how much room do you think he has right now ?
Isn't this why leaders are elected? To make hard choices for the greater good when faced with the option?

Biden is doing what he is expected to do, as is sunak in the UK, and Macron in France. That doesn't make what they are doing right, and that needs to be criticised and exposed.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this way leaders are elected? To make hard choices for the greater good when faced with the option?

Biden is doing what he is expected to do, as is sunak in the UK, and Macron in France. That doesn't make what they are doing right, and that needs to be criticised and exposed.
I'm probably too much of a realpolitik guy so I'd disagree with why leaders are elected :lolbron:

But I feel like if Biden was to dunk on Israel hard and losing the next election (hypothetically of course) in the process, people would call him an idiot or he would be remembered like Carter who paved the way to Reagan.

To me it looks like all the geopolitical fukkery of the past year is lining way too well with the 2024 US elections to my liking so the US president can't move too boldly.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you're delusional

literally every article and statement says otherwise

it's time to release the hostages
And yet we are now bombing the Houthis, even tho Biden said it won’t work and now ready to bomb some Iran-related target and about to create more instability with this UNRWA farce.

And Israel government ain’t interested in the hostages, hence why their families in Israel are mad at them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Israel is a nuclear power and backed by the USA. It is an occupying power over a stateless people.

After all, Palestinians are not even humans. They are animals. They are less than being.

Also, and crucially, no one here supports Hamas. They live in bad-faith.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Seems like Israel was right to fear Hamas, correct?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've read about it a couple months ago that those groups were not proxies per se but more groups that Iran supported because they aligned with their geopolitical goals.

Proxy implies that they have direct control on puppet groups but the reality is that they never had even though they welcomed the perception that they did.

It feels like they put batteries on their backs to push for more disruption in the region but didnt expect Houthis to go that far or Islamic Jihad/Hamas to go for that scale with the Oct 7th attacks
IMO, they’re proxies because the other day Iran was crying about “field commanders” from IRGC being smoked in Syria then they act like they have nothing to do with it when American soldiers get killed.

They have direct tasking.

The only problem is that the USA/West doesn’t wanna go on record with that because then…they have to do something about it.

Again, yall gotta read between the lines here.

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're delusional

literally every article and statement says otherwise

it's time to release the hostages

temp-Image0l-Cw-Sw.avif

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman