DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"World Politics, Anti Woke, Unvaccinated, Anti Racism, Truth Seeker"

Their anti-racism means anti-white racism, which doesn't exist. That account is filled with racist posts. It's the same pattern with Israel and their defenders. It's always denial and a reversal.

Both sides need Jesus and should “love their enemies”. :manny:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Let’s be honest, this is the reason why there will never be peace between Israel and Palestinians

As bad as Zionism is, I think that will die off as much the Israeli youth of today are Anti Zionist

But the Gaza youth must have even more animosity towards Isreal today than whenever this video was recorded

These kids grow up and hold signs like these
GFmc612-XYAASEGT.jpg

Let's follow their logic for a second....
If Israel does not get to choose how they resist, do they get to choose how Israel responds?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
worse, thats the ENTIRE islamic world.

The Saudis were literally exporting this in the 70s, 80s and 90s

I posted a video about Hamas summer camps teaching children how to use weapons and tactics and people here ignore it or worse chose to hand wave it away like @mastermind . Not to even get into the indoctrination that is clearly widespread. To me it only reinforces the idea that the two can no longer live side by side and that Palestinian people need a new state that does not border Israel. These reoccurring cycles of violence have to end permanently.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Let’s be honest, this is the reason why there will never be peace between Israel and Palestinians

As bad as Zionism is, I think that will die off as much the Israeli youth of today are Anti Zionist

But the Gaza youth must have even more animosity towards Isreal today than whenever this video was recorded

UNRWA students, yeah, I think it might be time to turn off the lights there

:wow:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
All I do is Quote from the Quran and Hadith while posing questions

Seems like the Muslims who get offended are the ones that fear the truth of their own religion/prophet

Notice how any of my threads criticizing Christians don’t get bushed or closed :manny:
Your threads get shutdown because you post verified bullshyt - have you got round to reading that 53 page thesis yet, debunking your recent BS thread about Islam? You seem to avoid that like the plague. . . .

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
These kids grow up and hold signs like these
GFmc612-XYAASEGT.jpg

Let's follow their logic for a second....
If Israel does not get to choose how they resist, do they get to choose how Israel responds?
Hey French Fakkit, scroll a little a check how your israeli infants are being taught to love thy neighbor :mjgrin:

Illegal Israelis need to fukk off back to France and Poland

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I posted a video about Hamas summer camps teaching children how to use weapons and tactics and people here ignore it or worse chose to hand wave it away like @mastermind . Not to even get into the indoctrination that is clearly widespread. To me it only reinforces the idea that the two can no longer live side by side and that Palestinian people need a new state that does not border Israel. These reoccurring cycles of violence have to end permanently.
So Israelis can fukk off back to europe? Something we can agree on