merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Just a reminder a lot of these guys are just pretending to be black and pretending to be American. :mjlol:

You out here telling on yourself, again, tough guy :heh:

(patiently waiting for your bytchass to run to the mods again)

edit - a reminder that pressure acknowledges that he is a cac paedophile :scust:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If that's the case the Muslim world should get serious about creating a new homeland for the Palestinian people if Gaza is truly uninhabitable. Right?

Cairo?
Mecca?
Yemen?
Perhaps a new emirate in the Persian Gulf?
Iran has a lot of underdeveloped coastline
How about "Israelis" fukk off back to poland and germany? Or you fakkits in america give up your homes to these zionist cockroaches? Israel never, ever deserves peace until that is afforded to Palastinians

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You’re in one thread with poms poms on cheering on American militarism and foreign policy and you’re in another acting like it’s the worst thing in the world.
It is possible to agree with one thing a nation does and disagree with another. It's actually quite common. The US is schizophrenic like that.

Let me make myself clear.
Oh shyt... :whoa:
I will speak to you however I see fit.
No. No you will not with your 2016 ass. The respect and admiration of a poster of my caliber precedes me and washes away any unclean words you may hurl in my general direction. You didn't get the memo?

You can either acknowledge it or ignore it, but what you’re not going to do is dictate the terms you fukking weirdo.
I've been watching you watching me and I know you want it. So here it is, this is how it's gonna go down. I'm gonna palm the back of your dome like a basketball and just grip that shyt. Then I'm gonna make you watch videos of Israeli and Russian armor getting torn the fukk up until you start to shake. Then I grip your dome harder. You start to cry and say in a weak, cracked voice "Slava Ukraine... Allah hu Akbar"

It was written and so it shall be. Peace be upon you coward.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've been watching you watching me and I know you want it. So here it is, this is how it's gonna go down. I'm gonna palm the back of your dome like a basketball and just grip that shyt. The I'm gonna make you watch videos of Israeli and Russian armor getting torn the fukk up until you start to shake. Then I grip your dome harder. You start to cry and say in a weak, cracked voice "Slava Ukraine... Allah hu Akbar"

It was written and so it shall be. Peace be upon you coward.
Log off. If you ever touched my head trying to do some of this stupid shyt you’re fantasizing over in real I’d kill you.

Go do some pushups. Touch grass.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If that's the case the Muslim world should get serious about creating a new homeland for the Palestinian people if Gaza is truly uninhabitable. Right?

Cairo?
Mecca?
Yemen?

Why don't the Israelis go to any of these places instead. That sounds better to me.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Cairo?
Mecca?
Yemen?
Nice job advocating ethnic cleansing