Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You keep fighting breh. I ain't got the stamina.

The same people who accuse you of just posting twitter feeds and say you arent making a reasonable argument are the same people who laud the call center for 'balancing the debate'.

What is the call center doing? Pushing twitter feeds.

:beli:

Bottom line, I can't take people who gloss over genocide seriously. Everything else is obfuscation to prop up evil.

Sometime you gotta let them be consumed by their own bullshyt.
This might make sense if the group of people getting slaughtered didn’t elect and support a group calling for the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the group currently pushing their shyt in.

It’s a sad situation, but that’s humanity on full display. People gonna keep dying and it ain’t our job to force these groups to grow up: :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This might make sense if the group of people getting slaughtered didn’t elect and support a group calling for the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the group currently pushing their shyt in.

It’s a sad situation, but that’s humanity on full display. People gonna keep dying and it ain’t our job to force these groups to grow up: :manny:
Does Hamas still have hostages?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course and they shouldn’t have ever launched the oct 7 attack and they should have just accepted their l long ago.

The leftist fantasy where this was going to carry on for a long time and some magical coalition was going to form or allies were going to abandon Israel and create some new world order because of memes failed as expected.

Now you have a bigger humanitarian crisis with absolutely no win other than religious extremists gaining more power at the expense of those who support them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Of course and they shouldn’t have ever launched the oct 7 attack and they should have just accepted their l long ago.

The leftist fantasy where this was going to carry on for a long time and some magical coalition was going to form or allies were going to abandon Israel and create some new world order because of memes failed as expected.

Now you have a bigger humanitarian crisis with absolutely no win other than religious extremists gaining more power at the expense of those who support them.
I was thinking how brilliant it was for the US Navy to pre-stage elements off the cost of Yemen within HOURS of the initial attacks …they clearly must have had intel or intercepts indicating that Iranian elements were going to stage some other escalation and moved to pre-empt it.

I really was shocked how prepared the Navy was for the next Iranian move. They were ready for Lebanon and Syria and Yemen and it looks like all this talk of “escalation” has been muted.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They are still holding hostages and some are even children! I would wager that October 7 violated numerous laws btw. You may be aware that civilians were intentionally killed and taken hostage. It is completely out of bounds with any international norms. Did you also know that Hamas and Palestinian terror groups regularly launch missiles and mortars at Israeli civilians for decades running up the current conflict?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are still holding hostages and some are even children! I would wager that October 7 violated numerous laws btw. You may be aware that civilians were intentionally killed and taken hostage. It is completely out of bounds with any international norms. Did you also know that Hamas and Palestinian terror groups regularly launch missiles and mortars at Israeli civilians for decades running up the current conflict?

Does the disproportionate casualty count imply that Hamas failed to hit their targets or that Israel succeeded in striking theirs?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
of course the pro zionism crowd deflect to bbbut hamas when the crimes of israel get mentioned.