88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Does the disproportionate casualty count imply that Hamas failed to hit their targets or that Israel succeeded in striking theirs?

just a case of scaling and competency, if Hamas and their allies could wipe out the Jews they would(it's their stated goal)

I don't think Israel is wholesale trying to wipe out the Palestinians either because if they were the death toll would be even more disproportionate

I do think that Israel intends to end Hamas and other extremist groups from controlling Gaza and being able to launch strikes like Oct 7 and missiles at will which I think most sane people would find reasonable

I also find it pretty awkward that Hamas and their supporters are calling for Isarel and Jews to be wiped out while claiming they're facing the same

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
OK. So I dont know what zionism is and you keep asking me if I’m a zionist. Can you tell me?
If you don't know what zionism is then you have no right to be in this thread. Imagine being all up in a thread about Native American genocide and not knowing what Manifest Destiny is. My analogy of the two is pretty spot on, figure it out from there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you don't know what zionism is then you have no right to be in this thread. Imagine being all up in a thread about Native American genocide and not knowing what Manifest Destiny is. My analogy of the two is pretty spot on, figure it out from there.
So why do you have a right to be in this thread? I’m just talking about history of jews in the Levant. Why are you in this thread?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just a case of scaling and competency, if Hamas and their allies could wipe out the Jews they would(it's their stated goal)
This simply is not true. It is a lie. Have you seen their most recent charter? :skip:

I don't think Israel is wholesale trying to wipe out the Palestinians either because if they were the death toll would be even more disproportionate
Are you fukking kidding me. This statement is beyond absurd.

I do think that Israel intends to end Hamas and other extremist groups from controlling Gaza and being able to launch strikes like Oct 7 and missiles at will which I think most sane people would find reasonable
I disagree. I consider myself reasonable and would like to see Hamas gain capabilities that make it easier to attack the occupying force of Israel. To want anything else is insanity.

I also find it pretty awkward that Hamas and their supporters are calling for Isarel and Jews to be wiped out while claiming they're facing the same
Again, This is not true. Israel does not equal Judaism no matter how hard zionist try to push it. Do you not see this?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Mother fukker, I have read some of the bullshyt you type out. Don't think you talk to me like that. :skip:
You’re in one thread with poms poms on cheering on American militarism and foreign policy and you’re in another acting like it’s the worst thing in the world.

Let me make myself clear. I will speak to you however I see fit. You can either acknowledge it or ignore it, but what you’re not going to do is dictate the terms you fukking weirdo.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

If that's the case the Muslim world should get serious about creating a new homeland for the Palestinian people if Gaza is truly uninhabitable. Right?

Cairo?
Mecca?
Yemen?
Perhaps a new emirate in the Persian Gulf?
Iran has a lot of underdeveloped coastline