jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lSib3V1.jpeg

XcAQv1s.jpeg

The WSJ and the NYT have been publishing some downright dehumanizing articles.
See Thomas Friedman and immediately ignore.

Yeah and went ahead and cancelled the NYT subs a long time ago. Their caping is blatant

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Hamas have violated every international law out there.
If they cared about international law all hostages would be returned and they would unconditionally surrender.
Israel will not stopped until their objectives are done...deal with it.
ICJ did not indict Israel on anything.
I see you and your pedophile supporting friends dapping - we see you pedo eggman :russ:

So you are telling me Israel aren't illegally building settlements in the west bank? Since even before hamas existed? Go educate yourself you pasty cac paedophile .

Fun fact for you, hamas turned to terror tactics after Israeli terrorists murdered ~30 innocent palastinian civilians. . . The same Israeli terrorists that the current Israeli government celebrate and revere. FYI, the Israeli Govt currently has self defined terrorists in the cabinet.

So, go educate yourself you zionist scum

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can you please tell me what definition of zionism you’re using and I’ll tell you if I’m a zionist. I dont know what the term means
Man, fukk you. Google that shyt if you are as ignorant as you claim. I'm here to crush your arguments, not educate you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see you and your pedophile supporting friends dapping - we see you pedo eggman :russ:

So you are telling me Israel aren't illegally building settlements in the west bank? Since even before hamas existed? Go educate yourself you pasty cac paedophile .
This is why Biden, rightfully, continues to sanction those building settlements in the West Bank

2022:

2024:

Fun fact for you, hamas turned to terror tactics after Israeli terrorists murdered ~30 innocent palastinian civilians. . . The same Israeli terrorists that the current Israeli government celebrate and revere. FYI, the Israeli Govt currently has self defined terrorists in the cabinet.

So, go educate yourself you zionist scum

OK. Then what happened?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep fighting breh. I ain't got the stamina.

The same people who accuse you of just posting twitter feeds and say you arent making a reasonable argument are the same people who laud the call center for 'balancing the debate'.

What is the call center doing? Pushing twitter feeds.

:beli:

Bottom line, I can't take people who gloss over genocide seriously. Everything else is obfuscation to prop up evil.

Sometime you gotta let them be consumed by their own bullshyt.