☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because there can never be justice on stolen land. What are you not understanding? Israel is not a legitimate state. It is a husk that is propped up, armed and flooded with money from the US. Ask yourself why you accept Israel as a legitimate nation?

Coward.

What’s stolen land? Did Egypt and Jordan ever give Palestinians a territory? Jews were there before Muslims. The Nation of Israel is older than 90% of postcolonial African nations

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel would continue its war in Gaza until “absolute victory” over Hamas.

He ruled out releasing “thousands” of Palestinian prisoners as part of any deal to halt the fighting and said the army would not withdraw from Gaza.

“I would like to make it clear… We will not withdraw the IDF [army] from the Gaza Strip and we will not release thousands of terrorists. None of this will happen,” he said in an address at Eli settlement in the occupied West Bank.

Commenting on the reported truce negotiations earlier on Tuesday, far-right Israeli Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir appeared to suggest that a deal with Hamas would trigger a government collapse.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

This the cycle... They don't live in reality.
GDZg-Dx6-Xo-AAEMOY.png