ambu.jpg

flag_7.jpg

b3d93293-6866-4a50-94b1-338eba8d46cf_500.jpg

:umad:

63a56453-1faf-4757-86b3-774cda49ac6b_500.jpg

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
It does say it all... In Arab culture, they can have their asses handed to them and declare victory like a bunch of retards.

and in "Israeli" culture, they indiscriminately bomb a defenseless people residing in one of the most densely populated areas on the planet, murder dozens of children, maim thousands and scream MOAR.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I was just about to say that a Kobe smiley is not an adequate substitute for an argument.

then I saw your edit.

stick to the smiley's breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and in "Israeli" culture, they indiscriminately bomb a defenseless people residing in one of the most densely populated areas on the planet, murder dozens of children, maim thousands and scream MOAR.

Except that that only happened in the sick mind of the Islamist (and/or Neonazi)... Not in actual reality. Hamas used civilians as human shields, human shields died. 0.01% of Gazans are Hamas, yet 50% of deaths are Hamas. That is evidence of targeted killings.

The funny thing is, you people actually want Israel to intentionally target children, so you can continue spewing your twisted propaganda... Sick fukks. :upsetfavre:

woodblock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not exactly sure what your problem is. The criticisms I listed are the the most popular criticisms out there. I added a little bit of sarcasm and exaggeration, but the tone and the message is the same.

The charge that Israel is "like the Nazis" and "masturbates over Palestinian corpses" are "the most popular criticisms out there"? You can't be serious.

Actually, the problem is I see both sides -- and you are incapable of understanding how that helped me form my conclusions. I can argue pro-Palestine, better than any of the morons who actually argue pro-Palestine. But when you're aware of the actual facts, you see there is not much legitimate criticism. You asked me for examples, I gave you some, and now you have a problem with it.

If you really believe that the examples you gave - mostly of Israel being insufficiently stern with the Palestinians - demonstrate your ability to see both sides then you are so one-eyed that I don't think there is any value in continuing this conversation. You certainly don't give any indication of being able to "argue pro-Palestine better than any of the morons". You don't even argue pro-Israel particularly well.

It is the response of an intelligent state which knows peace with Hamas is not possible. The funny thing about your entire rant, is your complete disregard for the fact that the alternative -- Not restricting weapons from reaching Hamas -- would be 100X more disastrous for Israeli citizens. The number 1 problem with you people is that you cannot grasp that the alternative is always far far far more dangerous for Israeli citizens than what Israel is currently doing.

You utterly failed to engage with the substance of anything I said. Yes, Palestinians raise their children to hate the Israelis. That is a sad state of affairs, but it is exactly in line with the situation I described. Israel has created this situation. It has acted in such a way as to promote hate amongst Palestinians. I said exactly that in my last post. You don't seem to grasp that. I'm wondering whether you took anything I posted in at all. Your justification for the collective punishment of Gazans - that it prevents weapons from reaching Hamas - is pitiful and obviously inaccurate. If the blockade achieved that purpose, we wouldn't be in this situation, would we? The only thing the blockade has achieved is stoking the flames of hatred among Gazans. It was intended as punishment, nothing else.

Your suggestion that Israel's critics lack critical thinking skills is beneath contempt. Hopefully anyone reading this can see which one of us is guilty of that charge.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The charge that Israel is "like the Nazis" and "masturbates over Palestinian corpses" are "the most popular criticisms out there"? You can't be serious.

Yes, I am serious. This thread is a wonderful example.

If you really believe that the examples you gave - mostly of Israel being insufficiently stern with the Palestinians - demonstrate your ability to see both sides then you are so one-eyed that I don't think there is any value in continuing this conversation. You certainly don't give any indication of being able to "argue pro-Palestine better than any of the morons".

Did I say that the examples I gave demonstrate this ability, or did I say I have this ability?

You don't even argue pro-Israel particularly well.

That's an awfully convenient position for you to take.

You utterly failed to engage with the substance of anything I said.

No, the substance was too much for you to handle.

I brought up a point of the alternative to Israel's current behavior -- leading to far more Israelis dying. This made you uncomfortable, and instead of re-evaluating your opinions, you dismissed it and came back with this garbage:

Israel has created this situation.

Except that the situation has existed before Israel's existence.

I'm wondering whether you took anything I posted in at all. Your justification for the collective punishment of Gazans - that it prevents weapons from reaching Hamas - is pitiful and obviously inaccurate. If the blockade achieved that purpose, we wouldn't be in this situation, would we? The only thing the blockade has achieved is stoking the flames of hatred among Gazans. It was intended as punishment, nothing else.

Yeah, a weapons blockade punishes the people of Gaza. :shaq: I'm sorry, but that's just stupid.

Your suggestion that Israel's critics lack critical thinking skills is beneath contempt. Hopefully anyone reading this can see which one of us is guilty of that charge.

Well, I already showed how you failed to rule out a rival hypothesis before coming to a conclusion. You responded by completely disregarding that and sticking to your hypothesis, even after failing to rule out the other. Yes, that does demonstrate plenty.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
article-2235635-1621F8B1000005DC-779_634x404.jpg

great 'culture' they have over there

so 6 guys on bikes represent the whole culture right?

i could post pics of abu gharib, or the perversion of american:leon:

your pathetic 88m3

pathetic

:notimpressed: