☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All from Oct 7th. Only a few of us were trying to tell yall how crazy this would get for Gaza while many were cheering on HAMAS while ignoring how brutal Israel was about to be… :francis:

People were cheering for mere hours…until Israel responded…and didn’t stop… :francis:

This is going to get really ugly even for middle east standards :wow:

Look, I think people knew SOMETHING like this would happen but this is just unreal...HAMAS is just clearing out bunkers like trained militiamen. This is UNREAL.

Like...whats about to happen is going to functionally eradicate any future hope for a Palestinian state or entity and NO ONE will save them. Not Iran. Not Hezbollah. Nothing. If anything, they might just collapse the whole fukking zone.

You basically have to be a perfect victim when you're living with such an L.

Gaza just chose the suicide option.

Bruh the USA might just say "you have 36 hours to do anything before we start paying attention" :wow:

Like... I'm sorry Gaza...but... :wow:

Israel might even let the saudis do the clean up work to evade the moral and PR concerns.

It's OVER for Palestine. I really dont think people realize this.

Israel said they're about to change the map for the next 50 years.

Yeah.

Gaza elected to receive :francis:

this is the dumbest thing i've seen i think

hamas basically kicking off a globally accepted genocide of palestine. just fukking unreal

I have a real sinking feeling about this. This whole assault, even if it scuttles the KSA deal, seems such an Pyrrhic victory asking for a slaughter in response. I can see this and I am no Clausewitz.

If they were this prepared up front, what kind of urban guerrilla warfare is awaiting the IDF in Gaza? Are global targets fair game like the 1970s? Would popular outrage in Lebanon "force" Hezbollah to do something?

Something seems off about this whole strategy by Hamas. Israel must respond but Netanyahu hopefully listens to the seasoned IDF brass and not just hot heads in the coalition. This may be the beginning of a regional speed chess game with an uncertain ending.

Right.

Hamas proved they're idiots because frankly...if Hezbollah didn't invade simultaneously this would be all for naught.

Hezbollah hasn't...and so... Israel will basically wipe Gaza off the map.

Damn however this plays out, atrocities galore is incoming. Either Gaza gets flattened, conquered and Palestinians expelled for good or Israel is overwhelmed on both sides by Hamas, Hezbollah and now even the Taliban and Iran proxies ?! full on Jihad

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
All from Oct 7th. Only a few of us were trying to tell yall how crazy this would get for Gaza while many were cheering on HAMAS while ignoring how brutal Israel was about to be… :francis:

People were cheering for mere hours…until Israel responded…and didn’t stop… :francis:
Nobody was cheering lol. The immediate response from 99% of everybody was to point out how awful Oct 7 was (it's embarrassing at this point that you dikksucks keep saying "Oct 7", you're basically hardcore rightwingers justifying overreach by saying 9/11), and immediately talking about how Israel was gonna go balls out to use this as a reason to be as brutal as possible

There's a small collection of wanna be smartest guys in the room who think that their open throats for America or very unimportant previous military service gives them some insider edge to thinking that having the knowledge that Israel would be vicious is some justification for supporting the genocide the whole world is watching

The rest of us on the other side are just appreciating our spines and moral values :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody was cheering lol. The immediate response from 99% of everybody was to point out how awful Oct 7 was (it's embarrassing at this point that you dikksucks keep saying "Oct 7", you're basically hardcore rightwingers justifying overreach by saying 9/11), and immediately talking about how Israel was gonna go balls out to use this as a reason to be as brutal as possible

There's a small collection of wanna be smartest guys in the room who think that their open throats for America or very unimportant previous military service gives them some insider edge to thinking that having the knowledge that Israel would be vicious is some justification for supporting the genocide the whole world is watching

The rest of us on the other side are just appreciating our spines and moral values :ehh:
Dont make me go through (dont worry I dont feel like it) and highlight how many of yall were welcoming the onslaught and cheering the “inevitable downfall of Israel” and all that shyt.

Like you’re doing now. Yes, October 7th is what matters here. Hamas still has about 100+ hostages. Where are they? If they’re even still alive...

We were saying that no matter how bad the situation in Gaza was, that it was only going to go in one direction from there and that the kill count was going to be at least 10-20x of what Israel suffered on mere numeral principle. And here we are.

People were crying foul without hours and didn’t even have the foresight to admit they bit off more than they could crew.

What morality do you have to not see that this was going to happen?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dont make me go through (dont worry I dont feel like it) and highlight how many of yall were welcoming the onslaught and cheering the “inevitable downfall of Israel” and all that shyt.

Like you’re doing now. Yes, October 7th is what matters here. Hamas still has about 100+ hostages. Where are they? If they’re even still alive...

We were saying that no matter how bad the situation in Gaza was, that it was only going to go in one direction from there and that the kill count was going to be at least 10-20x of what Israel suffered on mere numeral principle. And here we are.

People were crying foul without hours and didn’t even have the foresight to admit they bit off more than they could crew.

What morality do you have to not see that this was going to happen?
This is a really embarrassing response, and I feel bad for you for having to make it

You continually have such unoriginal and uninteresting points. You would be horrendously out of your element if you ever had to generate a real thought and not parrot whatever point you're trying to pass off as your own

Can't wait for the next bushing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a really embarrassing response, and I feel bad for you for having to make it

You continually have such unoriginal and uninteresting points. You would be horrendously out of your element if you ever had to generate a real thought and not parrot whatever point you're trying to pass off as your own

Can't wait for the next bushing
This is just a repeated attempted shaming instead of any actual opinion.

Hamas is still holding hostages but can’t imagine why they’re still getting bombed. It’s not a fair fight and they haven’t learned how to actually end this.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This is just a repeated attempted shaming instead of any actual opinion
This is fukking hilarious coming from a guy who literally copies and pastes anything he says

You have to go and check twitter to make sure you're properly towing the line before you make a post

I shared a though, you responded like Michael Rapaport, I pointed it out, and now you have no idea what you're doing because this didn't play out like the twitter thread you were trying to mimic

Israel has extended far beyond anything any reasonable person would be able to stomach, and you keep defending it in the manner that I would defend a bad Jalen hurts game because I'm an Eagles fan

You're a cheerleader, and your opinion is worthless

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is fukking hilarious coming from a guy who literally copies and pastes anything he says

You have to go and check twitter to make sure you're properly towing the line before you make a post
Or I find things that encapsulate what I think are interesting or concise?
I shared a though, you responded like Michael Rapaport, I pointed it out, and now you have no idea what you're doing because this didn't play out like the twitter thread you were trying to mimic
You sound retarded because I’m not a Hamas fan.
Israel has extended far beyond anything any reasonable person would be able to stomach, and you keep defending it in the manner that I would defend a bad Jalen hurts game because I'm an Eagles fan

You're a cheerleader, and your opinion is worthless

You all didn’t want Israel to respond. That was the entire point of what I pointed out.

On October 8th, yall were already crying foul.

And I told you all it would be this bad.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So give up the hostages. Like what’s the critique here? Israel shouldn’t exist in your opinion. We know your opinion. We get why you post stuff like this.

So why won’t Hamas just release the rest of the hostages ?
So we're ignoring Israel turning down the hostage release that was offered in exchange for a ceasefire?

They're openly attacking the families of the hostages at this point

You're so fukking lost. You wanna be the world's biggest liberal but are waving pom poms for the furthest of far right governments because Biden supports them. You're an actual bot. Preprogrammed responses are all you have

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Or I find things that encapsulate what I think are interesting or concise?

You sound retarded because I’m not a Hamas fan.

You all didn’t want Israel to respond. That was the entire point of what I pointed out.

On October 8th, yall were already crying foul.

And I told you all it would be this bad.
Yeah this never happened

Nobody thought they wouldn't or didn't expect Israel to respond. You're painting lies to try and save face because you're so far on the wrong side of this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we're ignoring Israel turning down the hostage release that was offered in exchange for a ceasefire?

They're openly attacking the families of the hostages at this point

You're so fukking lost. You wanna be the world's biggest liberal but are waving pom poms for the furthest of far right governments because Biden supports them. You're an actual bot. Preprogrammed responses are all you have
Hamas would not agree to ending hostilities.

Beggars can’t be choosers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah this never happened

Nobody thought they wouldn't or didn't expect Israel to respond. You're painting lies to try and save face because you're so far on the wrong side of this.
There is no response you could condone, which is the game we’re playing here.