Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About twice a week I click on the CNN home page just to see what it's headlines are. 50% of the time, it's some version of this.

8ksLATt.jpg

That's the headline right now, today on January 4, on an American news station. There's a massive human catastrophe going on, and they're still hyper-focused on a person-by-person recounting of October 7th.

- The #1 headline is an Israel talking about how terrible Hamas is.

- The story supporting it is Israel police documenting how horrible Hamas is.

- Next story before that is a different Israeli talking about how horrible Hamas is.

- Below that? Yet another Israeli talking about how horrible Hamas is.

- Finally, 5th one down is a bland statement about the Israel's current actions using the neutral phrase "intensifies operations".....right in the place they had told Gaza residents to evacuate to, but of course they don't say that.

- And the the last story on the list? USA source justifying Israel's military action.

It's fukking wild how many times I thought I would see something about the actual ongoing bombings and attacks, only to see yet another headline, front-and-center, about Hamas's actions on October 7th. It's as if whoever decides formatting for CNN's front page is operating full-time as a tool of the Israeli government's propaganda arm.

If you dig deeper in CNN, you can see them actually cover Palestinians, like this story right now:

But that shyt is never on the front page. What they put on the front page, for the average American to absorb, is a constant march of Israeli war justifications. I can't recall ever seeing anything like it.
Its so sick bro. Oct 7th was terrible but kids and babies are literally being blown up.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
what realistically can anybody do to the most powerful nations in the world?

Sanctions?
Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor
Who could Sanction America :demonic:
:manny:
Multiple BRICS nations. If it was a single country they would get taken out like qadaffi and Libya.
Michael Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor
Ultimately the EU would have to hop on board, and that will never happen.
Someone speaking sense?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
that's essentially what the houthi are trying to do. it's having some significant financial effect now but by the time the west really deals with the cost, gaza may lose over a half a million people if the starvation and disease projections are correct...
Yeah...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Wait, is that really why they've chosen today to focus on alleged Hamas rapes from October. They're deflecting from Epstein? :what:

Edit: shyt, I know Dershowitz is a massive Zionist and representing Israel in international court, but I just remembered that Epstein himself was supposedly an agent of Israel as well.

Have any of the actual hostages that were released by Hamas said they were raped? They’re claiming Hamas raped victims during the middle of an assault but didn’t rape actual hostages that they held for weeks/months :gucci:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
folks have been reading the protocols

:mjlol:

Reacting to the last two pages of posts in here by making snarky jokes and laughing is exactly how Is expect the two borderline sociopaths of HL to behave. War dead behind funny seems to be a recurring theme now.