Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Answer the question. You chimed in like you were saying some poignant shyt, but you weren’t.
I’ve already said they would have to attack outside of Palestine weeks ago.
. Unless Israel Is ready to fight across the entire ME to chase them down, it ain’t 1960 fighting standing armies anymore.

As long as Israel is willing to take the blow back, they can do whatever they want in response to Oct 7 for Hamas.

your turn turn chum. Show your flawless dancing and not simple minded sanctimony,

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What does October 7 not justify?

Cause I really haven’t seen any accountability for wrong assumptions like that hospital not being ground zero for Hamas command central
What accountability are you looking for? Seriously. You say Hamas is in power because of Israeli settlements.

And the counter is you have a far right Israeli government in power in response to regionally back terror groups constantly launching attacks and calling for the Islamization of the entire region and eradication of Israel.

If you’ve read my post you should have seen I’ve acknowledged Israel being out of control and targeting attacks with no disregard for civilians.

And that shyt gonna keep happening, because no one actually cares. Not enough to involve themselves militarily or have the resources to make it happen.

It’s stupid. Oct 7 is stupid. Israel’s response has been on the top in of absurd, but more people are going to die and this conflict isn’t going to turn into WW3.

Palestinians either gonna fight to the last man or accept whatever shytty offer they have that’s resulted of this terrible miscalculation. And respectfully, I don’t actually care what happens when you’re putting religious extremists in power.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What accountability are you looking for? Seriously. You say Hamas is in power because of Israeli settlements.

And the counter is you have a far right Israeli government in power in response to regionally back terror groups constantly launching attacks and calling for the Islamization of the entire region and eradication of Israel.

If you’ve read my post you should have seen I’ve acknowledged Israel being out of control and targeting attacks with no disregard for civilians.

And that shyt gonna keep happening, because no one actually cares. Not enough to involve themselves militarily or have the resources to make it happen.

It’s stupid. Oct 7 is stupid. Israel’s response has been on the top in of absurd, but more people are going to die and this conflict isn’t going to turn into WW3.

Palestinians either gonna fight to the last man or accept whatever shytty offer they have that’s resulted of this terrible miscalculation. And respectfully, I don’t actually care what happens when you’re putting religious extremists in power.
I never said that. You have me confused with someone else. I said Hamas took control and weren‘t elected by some major majority of Palestinians to wage war.

You don’t care….Are you talking about Israel or Palestine here or both?

Why are you acting like Israel has no control over its army? Even with all of the terrible things the military did in Iraq, there was some kind of financial restitution for Abu Gharib and some soldiers were convicted of unjustified murders. A small drip no doubt, but it wasn’t swept under the rug of well..9/11 means we can do whatever we want.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
he had a civil suit against him that got dropped. it appears that the details in the suit and immunity from epstein's earlier criminal case are what are now being released. this info was kept out of all later epstein criminal trials by the government
I swear I remember reading about the bullshyt immunity clause and Dershowitz' involvement years back. I know there was an article from before Epstein died, and a documentary afterwards that explained the immunity thing. I don't remember if either mentioned Dershowitz specifically, but I feel like they did. I want to say the documentary openly called him out. Either way, glad it's coming to light in the MSM.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps