FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Do you support removing Hamas?

I’ve never been a fan of Hamas esp with how they’ve governed. But they exist because of several things.

First, If you want to militarily remove their Al Qassam Brigades, you need to kill probably close to 400,000 people if the ratio of combatant to civilian deaths keeps up. These guys are literally underground and 3 months in to this are able to attack and fire rockets into Israel. It sounds like you’d prefer the current course of action and a “final solution” as Ben Gvir and Smotrich keep telling the world.

And as all the Palestinian leaders even those in Fatah are saying, Hamas is still going to be there the “day after” this is all done.

If you want to remove Hamas, there’s no militarily solution to doing it. Their power comes from the occupation and a useless Palestinian Authority in Ramallah. Which by the way has done everything asked of them with more illegal settlements, arrests and torture of Palestinians in the West Bank as their reward.

I’d like to see a united PLO that speaks in one voice.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’ve never been a fan of Hamas esp with how they’ve governed. But they exist because of several things.

First, If you want to militarily remove their Al Qassam Brigades, you need to kill probably close to 400,000 people if the ratio of combatant to civilian deaths keeps up. These guys are literally underground and 3 months in to this are able to attack and fire rockets into Israel. It sounds like you’d prefer the current course of action and a “final solution” as Ben Gvir and Smotrich keep telling the world.

And as all the Palestinian leaders even those in Fatah are saying, Hamas is still going to be there the “day after” this is all done.

If you want to remove Hamas, there’s no militarily solution to doing it. Their power comes from the occupation and a useless Palestinian Authority in Ramallah. Which by the way has done everything asked of them with more illegal settlements, arrests and torture of Palestinians in the West Bank as their reward.

He didn’t deserve a real response. He asked the question because he is trolling and thinks all of Palestine is Hamas.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Hamas exists because of several things sure but at what point is enough enough? The same can be said of Likud and other right wing groups in Israel.

I think militarily removing them is the worst option possible especially with the current death rate, I don't think the current Israeli government feels that way though. Do you think that Hamas's continued rocket attacks on Israel make the Israeli government more or less likely to carry out their stated actions?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He didn’t deserve a real response. He asked the question because he is trolling and thinks all of Palestine is Hamas.

Maybe stop trying to derail every conversation and smear me with your weirdo nonsense.

No one here thinks "all of Palestine is Hamas".

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hamas exists because of several things sure but at what point is enough enough? The same can be said of Likud and other right wing groups in Israel.

I think militarily removing them is the worst option possible especially with the current death rate, I don't think the current Israeli government feels that way though. Do you think that Hamas's continued rocket attacks on Israel make the Israeli government more or less likely to carry out their stated actions?

Likud’s leader was letting Hamas be propped up and proudly said it was a policy of his.

Smotrich has said Hamas benefits Israel.

The current Israeli government is telling you that the goal is to expel 2 million, put Israeli settlements, and have control of Gaza’s border with Egypt (which Egypt would reject).

Hamas is going to continue their rocket attacks which shows a military failure as the IDF has no clear goals. They’ve said destruction not precision is what they’re about. They already said they’re going to be doing this for months.

This means an insurgency and urban combat for a long time.

Pay attention to what the Israelis are saying.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe stop trying to derail every conversation and smear me with your weirdo nonsense.

No one here thinks "all of Palestine is Hamas".
You asked a question that had nothing to do with his post. Stop projecting. @FAH1223 has never been pro Hamas, but you have been anti-Muslim and Arabs.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i thought we were past pretending that there was anything palestinians could do peacefully to make israel less genocidal? this is old nonsense. get over it.
Unless I’m mistaken both this escalation and 2012 were in response to attacks by Hamas — who were founded on their own genocidal aspirations.

Not sure why we’re still playing coy here like Hamas exists as a response to Israeli occupation or genocide when we’ve had the discussion regarding their founding as an offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood which predates Israel.

They’re extremists and terrorists. The fact that they’re outmatched shouldn’t make them this sympathetic figure folks are trying to push.

Someone is going to have to give up their goals if they want peace and honestly the side who is supposed to be representing gazans probably needs to do the right thing as well if they give a fukk about the people who put them in power.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Unless I’m mistaken both this escalation and 2012 were in response to attacks by Hamas — who were founded on their own genocidal aspirations.

Not sure why we’re still playing coy here like Hamas exists as a response to Israeli occupation or genocide when we’ve had the discussion regarding their founding as an offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood which predates Israel.

They’re extremists and terrorists. The fact that they’re outmatched shouldn’t make them this sympathetic figure folks are trying to push.

Someone is going to have to give up their goals if they want peace and honestly the side who is supposed to be representing gazans probably needs to do the right thing as well if they give a fukk about the people who put them in power.
i never advocated for hamas. i said there was no peaceful solution for palestinians to avoid israel's genocidal aspirations. as it stands, nobody has countered what i actually said...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i never advocated for hamas. i said there was no peaceful solution for palestinians to avoid israel's genocidal aspirations. as it stands, nobody has countered what i actually said...
Isn’t that talking past much of what folks have been asking for?

you have repeatedly asked for America and other western partners to put more pressure on Israel to end their campaign and find a solution that gives Palestinians at chance at restoring their dignity and personhood.

Then yes there is a peaceful action they can take and that is Hamas no longer being in power and being a part of future government. Those are the terms and they’ve been said clearly by the US.

Counter, there is no violent action that’s going to improge their situation.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Isn’t that talking past much of what folks have been asking for?

you have repeatedly asked for America and other western partners to put more pressure on Israel to end their campaign and find a solution that gives Palestinians at chance at restoring their dignity and personhood.

Then yes there is a peaceful action they can take and that is Hamas no longer being in power and being a part of future government. Those are the terms and they’ve been said clearly by the US.

Counter, there is no violent action that’s going to improge their situation.
if biden is genuinely too weak to even stop funding the war crimes and protecting them in international politics, then there is nothing real about what he claims he wants in public. bibi and his genocidal colleagues are in the driver's seat and biden is actually fine with it.

so as i said, nothing i have said has been addressed.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i thought we were past pretending that there was anything palestinians could do peacefully to make israel less genocidal? this is old nonsense. get over it.

Seriously, the shyt is beyond cringe at this point. This is a Zionist version of manifest destiny they have no interest in peace they just want all of the land to themselves and they want it in blood. The only “peaceful” solution for Zionists is mass expulsion/voluntary exodus of Palestinians.

Last edited: