#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh, you're black? :pachaha:
I’m black and multiple people on this site have met me in real life. :mjlol:

You can too if you ain’t too scared :mjlol:

But let’s get back on topic. Explain to me why this issue is a black issue and not one where folks want to just use it as an excuse for group think?:mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I truly don't understand why ppl want a ceasefire so bad.

We'll be in the same situation in 10 - 15 years. Might as well resolve the conflict once and for all
I think a few things are at play and depending on the person there’s probably some mix of reasons:

• People want to see an end to the humanitarian crisis
  • People don’t like the amount of civilian casualties being incurred
  • Some folks want to fulfill their belief that America has absolute control over Israel and can force them to do anything
  • Some folks take pride in it failing so they can push the narrative that Israel controls America and the other way around
  • Some folks want to feel like terrorism is the correct course and want to see them win
  • Some folks just hate Israel
  • Some folks want America to distance itself
  • Some folks don’t want us to spend more money
  • Some folks are afraid of a larger regional conflict

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Ethnic Vagina Finder - Stop posting shyt like that. You're going to get the thread closed with those awful takes.

I'm just saying. What's going on in this country and in Gaza is disgusting, and everyone is paralyzed.

What's going to happen is every square inch of Gaza is going to be raised. The final death toll will be well over 100,000. People will criticize Israel and after a while it will simply go away.

The US invaded Iraq and over 300,000 civilians were killed. The preemptively invaded based on lies and nobody was prosecuted. The US and it's allies are bullies. Authoritarian bullies that rule the world with weapons of mass destruction. They get away with killing tens of thousands of people regularly. I'm tired of representing the bullshyt every day simply be being born here.

I'm tired of the ineptness of the politicians.. not just being elected, but for even allowed to run for office in the first place. shyt is embarrassing. Jewish people can say and do whatever they want with no recourse, and nobody stands up to them. The political system, financial and entertainment systems are all bought and manipulated but a Zionist terror group birthed from racism and superiority. They believed that any non Jewish person in inferior to them.... Well not all, but the ones who are actually in power which is enough.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At least he’s being honest and isn’t trying to hide his agenda.

I don’t see the problem
Seeing shyt like this everyday, while people make excuses is nauseating. Non white lives simply don’t matter.

The Arab world has blood on its hands as well. They are in the shadow of the U.S. military industrial complex and the global capitalistic economy.

This is also why this country spends almost $1 trillion dollars a year on the military. Why it gives billions of dollars in aid around the world, and why it’s the biggest arms dealer in the world. So it can get away with fukk shyt like this. Why it can back a racist ass “state” and not have any repercussions.