Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wait October 7th death toll was revised down again?
Yes. It’s probably close to the same if we include civilian, military and hostages.

It’s good that we’re getting accuracy, but I don’t think there’s a qualification of deaths totals that’s going to justify the hamas terror attack or similarly justify Israel’s response.

Earlier in this thread you made a semantic argument with me over what’s a semite.

Later you argued with me that gazans shouldn’t be grouped with Hamas because they don’t hold elections.

But this week you’ve supported the idea for Gazans supporting Hamas.

So where are we now? Is Israel an illegitimate state that needs to be dismantled and replaced with Islamization or are we interested in a peaceful resolution where Israel stops its illegal settlements, Hamas and Hezbollah stop lobbing rockets into Israel, and we finally find a solution that stops the violence and the end of the open air prisons?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man that's disingenuous. @FAH1223 put an angry dap on there, which is effectively a neg.
No, he put up a wow smiley.

I expect a mod to give those types of post a warning and not treat them with kid gloves, but y’all are so caught up in this brain rot you’re more concerned with defending a dap than calling out a nikka whose calling for suicide bombs and spams more than nap.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I expect a mod to give those types of post a warning and not treat them with kid gloves, but y’all are so caught up in this brain rot you’re more concerned with defending a dap than calling out a nikka whose calling for suicide bombs and spams more than nap.

OK. When I checked it was an angry smiley.

The breh calling for suicide bombs has been widely called out from what I can see, so I don't agree with you that he wasn't. Let's be honest though, everyone on here is playing games to argue their position, that's the nature of this site.

You can certainly argue that the post should have been deleted. It definitely should have been.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

He was warned. And yes, I put the wow one because I literally had the :mjtf: look reading it. I do not support that shid.

OK. When I checked it was an angry smiley.

The breh calling for suicide bombs has been widely called out from what I can see, so I don't agree with you that he wasn't. Let's be honest though, everyone on here is playing games to argue their position, that's the nature of this site.

You can certainly argue that the post should have been deleted. It definitely should have been.

We've removed the post and he's been warned.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Not entirely sure this is real, but wouldn’t surprise me :( :

Edit: never mind, it’s legit

Its making the rounds. Its a company that pays for settlements in the West Bank and is close to pro-settler politicians.

Pretty sick. The IDF bombing and bulldozing looks like it is meant to clear the space for those settlement projects. Satellite imagery is crazy.

Also, remember this is about Islam vs Judaism according to posters in this thread:

Edit: She’s an MP in the UK.

Yup.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Its making the rounds. Its a company that pays for settlements in the West Bank and is close to pro-settler politicians.

Pretty sick. The IDF bombing and bulldozing looks like it is meant to clear the space for those settlement projects. Satellite imagery is crazy.

Yup.

These are the same settlements that are Palestinians former homes, schools, playgrounds, churches, etc.

When Zionist from all over the world move into these new settlements and are attacked, the “innocent civilian” narrative will be thrown around.