LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
We spend so much time trying to talk about why Palestinians are justified for their terrorism, hate etc, but pretend like Israelis haven’t been the target of violent attacks by their Arab neighbors for 70 years.

If Israel made hamas, the Arabs made Israel what it is today :mjlol:
I would like to remind everybody that this is a man who claimed he has no dog in this fight, and I quote "no emotional attachment" to the issue.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I would like to remind everybody that this is a man who claimed he has no dog in this fight, and I quote "no emotional attachment" to the issue.
I don’t. Berniewood, but I’m enjoying watching yall spin out of control hoping to craft some narrative that sticks.

shyt @FAH1223 out here dapping up posts calling for suicide bombings :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t. Berniewood, but I’m enjoying watching yall spin out of control hoping to craft some narrative that sticks.

shyt @FAH1223 out here dapping up posts calling for suicide bombings :mjlol:
I didn’t dap it endorsing it. I said wtf

If the US let this happen….

And the world sits back and does nothing, there needs to be suicide bombers all over the world. Or the Middle East needs to come together and cut off the US. Cut the fukking oil off. ANYTHING :mindblown:
You can’t justify Suicide bombings. That’s disgusting.

Speaking of the Arab states, the UAE, Saudi and Jordan are helping Israel get their goods through via land since the Houthis are blocking the Red Sea. Which is driving up shipping costs and insurance for everyone.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If I could slap you in real life I would...negged you weirdo. Advocating for suicide bombings just wow

An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper shot and killed two women inside the Holy Family Parish in Gaza on Saturday, according to the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, which oversees Catholic Churches across Cyprus, Jordan, Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

The majority of Christian families inside Gaza have taken refuge inside the parish since the start of the war, the patriarchate said in a statement.

The two women, described as a mother and daughter, were walking to the Sister’s Convent, the patriarchate said. “One was killed as she tried to carry the other to safety,” it added.

Seven others were also shot and wounded in the attack.

“No warning was given, no notification was provided,” the statement continued.

“They were shot in cold blood inside the premises of the parish, where there are no belligerents.”

The patriarchate said that IDF tanks had also targeted the Convent of the Sisters of Mother Theresa, which houses 54 disabled people and is part of the church’s compound. The building’s generator, its only current source of electricity, as well as its fuel resources, solar panels and water tanks were also destroyed.

IDF rockets had made the convent “uninhabitable,” the statement said.

CNN has reached out to the IDF for comment.

On Friday, UK lawmaker Layla Moran, a member of parliament for Oxford West and Abingdon, said that members of her family sheltering in the church were “beyond desperate and terrified” as conditions continued to worsen.

Moran on November 15 told the UK House of Commons that a family member who had been sheltering in the church had died. Citing accounts from her family, Moran added that electricity generators at the church had stopped.

“[My family] are reporting white phosphorous and gunfire into their compound,” she said. “The bin collector and the janitor have been shot and their bodies are laying outside and remain uncollected.”

CNN cannot independently verify the conditions in and around the church, nor the allegation of the use of incendiary munitions (which can be illegal in some circumstances).

This is a developing story and will be updated.

shyt like this is happening. :mjpls:

fukk Israel, and if terrorists attack so be it. They deserved that shyt.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper shot and killed two women inside the Holy Family Parish in Gaza on Saturday, according to the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem, which oversees Catholic Churches across Cyprus, Jordan, Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Who is they?
If the US let this happen….

And the world sits back and does nothing, there needs to be suicide bombers all over the world.Orthe Middle East needs to come together and cut off the US.
So "they" is random people taking the train to work in Penn Station?" Some Black mother, child, teenager, grandmother, young breh on an internship getting off of work should have their face blown off and maimed cause Jews and Arabs got some blood fued halfway across the world? You really came in here and typed that shyt now your doubling down on it by posting them long ass articles like that makes what you stated any better? I hope "they" put your goofy ass on a watchlist :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The majority of Christian families inside Gaza have taken refuge inside the parish since the start of the war, the patriarchate said in a statement.

The two women, described as a mother and daughter, were walking to the Sister’s Convent, the patriarchate said. “One was killed as she tried to carry the other to safety,” it added.

Seven others were also shot and wounded in the attack.

“No warning was given, no notification was provided,” the statement continued.

“They were shot in cold blood inside the premises of the parish, where there are no belligerents.”

The patriarchate said that IDF tanks had also targeted the Convent of the Sisters of Mother Theresa, which houses 54 disabled people and is part of the church’s compound. The building’s generator, its only current source of electricity, as well as its fuel resources, solar panels and water tanks were also destroyed.

IDF rockets had made the convent “uninhabitable,” the statement said.

CNN has reached out to the IDF for comment.

On Friday, UK lawmaker Layla Moran, a member of parliament for Oxford West and Abingdon, said that members of her family sheltering in the church were “beyond desperate and terrified” as conditions continued to worsen.

Moran on November 15 told the UK House of Commons that a family member who had been sheltering in the church had died. Citing accounts from her family, Moran added that electricity generators at the church had stopped.

“[My family] are reporting white phosphorous and gunfire into their compound,” she said. “The bin collector and the janitor have been shot and their bodies are laying outside and remain uncollected.”

CNN cannot independently verify the conditions in and around the church, nor the allegation of the use of incendiary munitions (which can be illegal in some circumstances).

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Breh, you upset. But stop. Stop.

If a terrorist attacks someplace and your family gets killed as collateral you wouldn't be happy. So stop and think through what you are saying.