Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So we can put the white supremacy shyt to the side?
I’m not one of the posters who pulled that card(I’m not fully educated on the history of European, Arab, and whatever else types of Jews there are) but it’s been a mess of post for a long time so I don’t hold that against you.

But white supremacy is kind of based around finding differences to make war. The KKK was used by rich , religious whites to ferment hate in poor whites against immigrants , Catholics, and blacks. The Kkk became a means of keeping order

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
If the US let this happen….

And the world sits back and does nothing, there needs to be suicide bombers all over the world. Or the Middle East needs to come together and cut off the US. Cut the fukking oil off. ANYTHING :mindblown:

Arabs need to pick up the tab for resettlement and call it a day after numerous failed wars that they started. The buck stops there.

I thought you guys didn’t want the US playing world police?

As far as your calls for extremism please seek help.

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Advocate for terrorism prehs.

What the fukk you think the IDF is doing brehs....

They deserve whatever fukked up thing that happens to them. In Israel and in whatever country they reside in.

Zionists are the worst kind of human being on the planet. PERIOD. They all deserve to die.

And this is who fakkit ass OBAMA chose to be his VP

Obama sold his soul to CAC to be president. Plain and simple. And his country has gone to shyt ever since he left office. So fukk him too :pacspit:

Respectfully

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Arabs need to pick up the tab for resettlement and call it a day after numerous failed wars that they started. The buck stops there.

I thought you guys didn’t want the US playing world police?

As far as your calls for extremism please seek help.

:mjlol:

This is nothing more than entertainment to you. A conversation piece. All of the women and children murdered doesn't bother you one bit.

Worthless.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would we put white supremacy to the side?
Because Israel is made up of a large and diverse group of Jews whether mizrahi, Sephardic, Ashkenazi, etc.

The group itself isn’t particularly white nor is it acting in accordance of furthering the white race.

:why:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Because Israel is made up of a large and diverse group of Jews whether mizrahi, Sephardic, Ashkenazi, etc.

The group itself isn’t particularly white nor is it acting in accordance of furthering the white race.

:why:
This one of the most ignorant posts I’ve ever seen on here :mjlol:

Zionism is an ideology created by notoriously racist white jews and so are the designation of nonwhite Jews as “mizrahi” etc. You’re using white supremacist terminology while claiming it has nothing to do with white supremacy. Arab Jews and Arab Muslims coexisted peacefully until the mass migration of white Jews.

Israel is notoriously racist within their own state against nonwhite Jews specifically black Jews so you have to be another coli troll.

Zionist aren’t white? :dead: