mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Israeli hostages killed mistakenly in Gaza were holding white flag, official says
An initial IDF probe into the hostage killing incident suggests all three men were shirtless, with one carrying a makeshift white flag.

On seeing them, one Israeli soldier shouted “terrorists!” to the other forces, initiating fire at the men, according to reports.

While two hostages were hit immediately and fell to the ground, the third managed to escape into a nearby building where despite pleas in Hebrew, he was also shot and killed, a military official said.

But I am to believe that Israel is trying their best to minimise civilian casualties though....

Alright then. Whatever you say.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So they’ve killed more hostages than they saved using force.

The fact they can’t tell an Israeli from a Palestinian would in an Oscar bait movie be a moment of self reflection about how much more similar we all are.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So they’ve killed more hostages than they saved using force.

The fact they can’t tell an Israeli from a Palestinian would in an Oscar bait movie be a moment of self reflection about how much more similar we all are.
_132067315_untitled.png

they had to know the ginger one was one of them.
IDF are just a bunch of eric cartmans.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
_132067315_untitled.png

they had to know the ginger one was one of them.
IDF are just a bunch of eric cartmans.
i read a pro israeli on twitter saying they allegedly put hijab on these guys which made it hard to identify them, but that doesnt make it any better. that would mean the IDF is shooting palestinian women on sight. :snoop:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
There are many countries where you get citizenship for being born there. You’re living in one.

Plus those people are descendants of those who’ve lived there from before 1948, before the British, etc.

And if you want Israel to annex the occupied territories, you got 5 million people to take care of

And there are many, many, many more countries where just being born there doesn't make you a citizen.

Those 5 million ppl can be "taken care of" without being citizens. Permanent Resident status exists