Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You have a whole kid and you wanted to fight someone over your Xbox opinions.

And you wanna tell me to get help lmao.
I told 42 Monks he could speak to me in person about my thoughts on race anytime he likes since we're both local.

and if you ever find yourself in Charlotte you can come speak to me about whatever is on your mind too.

Either way, stop shytting the thread up with console war nonsense you fukking child.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I told 42 Monks he could speak to me in person about my thoughts on race anytime he likes since we're both local.

and if you ever find yourself in Charlotte you can come speak to me about whatever is on your mind too.

I'm always in Charlotte. My fam owns a lot of business there. But I'm not fighting with some crash out dummy on the internet.

Again, you got a whole kid. Be better. Otherwise he gonna grow up to be just like you.

Either way, stop shytting the thread up with console war nonsense you fukking child.

Half of this thread is about Gaza/Israel, the other half is you (and Meach) getting packed out by different people for being a complete idiot doing some enlightened contrarian shtick on the topic at hand.

I wouldnt be surprised if multiple people in here got you on ignore by now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm always in Charlotte. My fam owns a lot of business there. But I'm not fighting with some crash out dummy on the internet.

Again, you got a whole kid. Be better. Otherwise he gonna grow up to be just like you.

Half of this thread is about Gaza/Israel, the other half is you (and Meach) getting packed out by different people for being a complete idiot doing some enlightened contrarian shtick on the topic at hand.

I wouldnt be surprised if multiple people in here got you on ignore by now.
Meanwhile you're searching my old posts yearning for my engagement.

You're a clown here and a clown in real life. :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile you're searching my old posts yearning for my engagement.

You're a clown here and a clown in real life. :mjlol:

Your whole shtick is digging up people's old posts and doing some corny reddit gotcha bullshyt lmao

You do it in the Arcadium and you even did it in this thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Your whole shtick is digging up people's old posts and doing some corny reddit gotcha bullshyt lmao

You do it in the Arcadium and you even did it in this thread
My whole schtick is telling people like you to stop acting out on the internet when you know you're a whole ass bytch in real life. Now go play with your kids instead of emotionally negging me to kill myself. :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
My whole schtick is telling people like you to stop acting out on the internet when you know you're a whole ass bytch in real life. Now go play with your kids instead of emotionally negging me to kill myself. :mjlol:

You can add a mjlol to the end of your posts if you want

But me and you both see you tryna engage in the thread more after the "you add no value to the conversation" bar