Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Netanyahu also funds Hamas to help him pass
the policies he wants in place.

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Israeli officials said these permits, which allow Gazan laborers to earn higher salaries than they would in the enclave, were a powerful tool to help preserve calm.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

While Netanyahu does not make these kind of statements publicly or officially, his words are in line with the policy that he implemented.

@Pressure
So we agree that Gazans choosing hamas to run their government has been an abject failure and hasn’t gotten them any closer to statehood.

I recognize, Bibi recognizes, Iran recognizes, but for some reason y’all have a hard tome recognizing it.

If I wanted to troll you, I’d just ask you why you don’t call Hamas colonizers. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You know who it is. You just want to shut post
And you know they have been a net negative for Palestine. But you refuse to hold them accountable.

You’ve gone as far as suggesting they’re a puppet government for Bibi when we both know that isn’t true.

Hamas needs to go.
We all know Bibi needs to go.
Most of us support a peaceful resolution that ends with one or two state solution.

None of that is going to happen with the current leadership on both sides :francis:

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
And you know they have been a net negative for Palestine. But you refuse to hold them accountable.

You’ve gone as far as suggesting they’re a puppet government for Bibi when we both know that isn’t true.
Please post where I've support Hamas? I've posted of why Bibi needed them. What have you posted as evidence other than that you believe that Israel has the right to genocide and steal a country from it's people?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So we agree that Gazans choosing hamas to run their government has been an abject failure and hasn’t gotten them any closer to statehood.

I recognize, Bibi recognizes, Iran recognizes, but for some reason y’all have a hard tome recognizing it.

If I wanted to troll you, I’d just ask you why you don’t call Hamas colonizers. :pachaha:
Hamas isnt the Palestinian government..you know this and continue to shyt post. The PLO is the government of Palestine.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Please post where I've support Hamas? I've posted of why Bibi needed them. What have you posted as evidence other than that you believe that Israel has the right to genocide and steal a country from it's people?
I’ve posted that Israel has the right to defend itself. I stand by that.

I’ve stated that I believe Israel is doing too much.

I’ve also stated from jump that Israel was going to be able to satisfy their bloodlust and they have.

What I’m not going to do is pretend to be surprised or more outraged when we all knew how this was going to play out if you paid any attention in 2012.

Sadly, a lot of yall have gaslit yourself into believing there was going to be some coalition that was going to come to the aid of Gazans en masse because of social media. Or that Hamas had some master plan that was going to make a ground operation so unpalatable for Israel that they wouldn’t follow through.

Or the false idea that the US is the one in control there and not Bibi all because we give them aid.

It’s sad to see what’s happening, but when you elect extemist this is the type of shyt that happens.

Don’t worry, I’ll feel the same way if Trump is reelected and leads us into a dummy mission of our own.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

the last election in gaza was 17 years ago and more than 50 percent of the current population of gaza wasn't even born when hamas was elected. who did they choose again?:stopitslime:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the last election in gaza was 17 years ago and more than 50 percent of the current population of gaza wasn't even born when hamas was elected. who did they choose again?:stopitslime:
Then tell them to go protest that! :ehh:

fukk wrong with yall.

Ain’t shyt getting better for them as along as Hamas is in control.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’ve posted that Israel has the right to defend itself. I stand by that.

I’ve stated that I believe Israel is doing too much.

I’ve also stated from jump that Israel was going to be able to satisfy their bloodlust and they have.

What I’m not going to do is pretend to be surprised or more outraged when we all knew how this was going to play out if you paid any attention in 2012.

Sadly, a lot of yall have gaslit yourself into believing there was going to be some coalition that was going to come to the aid of Gazans en masse because of social media. Or that Hamas had some master plan that was going to make a ground operation so unpalatable for Israel that they wouldn’t follow through.

Or the false idea that the US is the one in control there and not Bibi all because we give them aid.

It’s sad to see what’s happening, but when you elect extemist this is the type of shyt that happens.

Don’t worry, I’ll feel the same way if Trump is reelected and leads us into a dummy mission of our own.
Israel isn't defending itself ATP. It's committing genocide and you still carry water for them regardless of the evidence post in this thread everyday of their actions. So you agree with those who say their good to commit genocide.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Then tell them to go protest that! :ehh:

fukk wrong with yall.

Ain’t shyt getting better for them as along as Hamas is in control.
They can't the Palestinians are too busy being bombed by the country that you claim is defending itself