Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So we happy about the hostages or naw?? Tell me the next move HL. Tell me what’s acceptable to feel next :noah:
fukk them hostages :mjpls:

And what terrorist do you know release hostages or keep them alive for that matter after killing over 12,000 of their people including 5,000 children?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that "obama state department" angle that twitter and these news site are pushing is so disingenuous for career civil servants. not everyone in govt is appointed by a president when they come to town. trump learned that, i thought most people knew that. the guy didn't suffer a mental break, most people who work in the state dept are israel supporters and the jewish ones are zionists.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that "obama state department" angle that twitter and these news site are pushing is so disingenuous for career civil servants. not everyone in govt is appointed by a president when they come to town. trump learned that, i thought most people knew that. the guy didn't suffer a mental break, most people who work in the state dept are israel supporters and the jewish ones are zionists.
He served in three different administrations. Focusing in on Obama is the usual mode when the real point should be that its USA's thinking.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:beli:
context negro.

Biden/Ukraine are going to long term war against one of the largest oil/ energy producers. Biden is trying to calm oil markets so tensions do’t fly internationally.
Saudis aren’t the opponents here. They would be disrupting the oil market for something that doesn’t involve them inflaming tension internationally,

Israel is a small country that American oil reserves can handle no problem. Plus you have easier access to get to them where as Ukraine was on a two front antagonist. You ain’t going to squeeze them based on the scenario you are pushing. Saudi would just end of hurting the oil market of his ME allies which would weaken his position based on the what you are trying to say is their advantage to end things quickly.

Like I said. Oil market don’t work like that.
If you want to go out of your way to paint Saudi Arabia as some true neutral who only budges when the market volatility forces its hand then you got it lol

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Who bankrolls Hamas?

Qatar. Turkey. Iran.

Qatar is the chief patron. And Mossad has been going to Doha for years to negotiate with Hamas leaders via the Qataris.

And of course Doha has US military base right there. So the US is intimately involved. Biden pushed for this deal and Netanyahu is defying Ben Gvir and Smotrich who don’t want any hostage deal. Though they’ll win out because the Israelis will not stop carpet bombing Gaza.

This is nothing new.

From this, this is what I was mentioning to @42 Monks

But the administration remains wary about Netanyahu’s endgame and seeming lack of a plan for what to do once Hamas is defeated. There was no sense that the pause would turn into a lengthier cease-fire, a senior administration official said. And there was some concern in the administration about an unintended consequence of the pause: that it would allow journalists broader access to Gaza and the opportunity to further illuminate the devastation there and turn public opinion on Israel.

Israel is unlikely to ramp down its military operation in Gaza when the temporary pause ends, experts say. Israeli officials have vowed to continue the offensive until it destroys Hamas, arguing in some cases that the campaign from the enclave’s north to the south helped the hostage negotiations by making a halt more attractive.

Netanyahu also funds Hamas to help him pass
the policies he wants in place.

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Israeli officials said these permits, which allow Gazan laborers to earn higher salaries than they would in the enclave, were a powerful tool to help preserve calm.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

While Netanyahu does not make these kind of statements publicly or officially, his words are in line with the policy that he implemented.

@Pressure