Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This reads like the sort of shyt that COINTELPRO would have written. I've never seen a more obvious hit piece in a major paper.

Not only do the accuse her of antisemitism, they basically write that she only supports Palestine because she's autistic and has no friends. :wtf:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
This reads like the sort of shyt that COINTELPRO would have written. I've never seen a more obvious hit piece in a major paper.

They actually write that she's pro-Palestine just because she's autistic and has no friends. :wtf:

Honestly let them devour each other and even destroy themselves. Ever since I saw that group photo where they shoved that Black girl out of the frame, and published a final photo without her in it, it left a bad taste in my view of what they represent.

Climate Movement and all it's amplification is designed to delay the rise of the developing world. It's basically asking those who contribute the least to sacrifice the most to save the planet. Meanwhile top polluters have no intention of altering the course they're already embarked on.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Honestly let them devour each other and even destroy themselves. Ever since I saw that group photo where they shoved that Black girl out of the frame, and published a final photo without her in it, it left a bad taste in my view of what they represent.

:dahell: This is one of the dumbest reasons to hate on environmentalists that I've ever seen.

The AP is the one who cropped the photo, not Greta, and Greta blasted them for it.

Thunberg was quick to defend her fellow activist, calling the cropping of Nakate "totally unacceptable."

"This Friday 5 representatives from Fridays For Future held a press conference in Davos. A news agency chose to edit the picture like above, cutting out @vanessanakate1 from the picture. This is totally unacceptable in so many ways," Thunberg wrote on Instagram Sunday.

"Like Vanessa said herself: "You didn't just erase a photo. You erased a continent."

You decided to blame Greta for that and not the actual corporation that did it? :wtf:

You can tell they're close personally when you see how they interact with each other outside that photo.

vanessa-nakate-cries-after-her-speech-as-greta-thunberg.webp
images
images
images
EPDhjwsXUAAx_Fr.jpg
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
climate-activist-vanessa-nakate-of-uganda-speaks-beside-greta-thunberg-of-sweden-right-and-helena-gualinga-of-ecuador-left-at-a-press-conference-at-the-world-economic-forum-in-davos-switzerland-thursday-jan-19-2023-the-annual-meeting-of-the-world-economic-forum-is-taking-place-in-davos-from-jan-16-until-jan-20-2023-ap-photomarkus-schreiber-2MA8WMY.jpg
images
images

Accusing the environmental movement in general or Greta in particular of trying to push Vanessa out is wild. They appear together constantly.

Climate Movement and all it's amplification is designed to delay the rise of the developing world. It's basically asking those who contribute the least to sacrifice the most to save the planet. Meanwhile top polluters have no intention of altering the course they're already embarked on.

That's ridiculous nonsense. The climate movement is absolutely focused on the top polluters. From that article.

Thunberg has frequently spoken of the need to center indigenous and non-Western voices in climate activism, describing them as the people most directly affected by climate change.

“Their rights are being violated across the world and they are also among the ones being hit the most and the quickest by the climate and environmental emergency,” she said at a December United Nations climate summit before relinquishing the microphone to Native American, Philippine, Pacific Islander and Ugandan activists.

What is your alternative? Don't you realize that Africa is going to be fukked by climate change by far the worst, since it lies right on the equator and has the most vulnerable agriculture? North America, Europe, Russia, and northern Asia ain't gonna be nearly as badly hit as places like Africa, the Middle East, India, and the South Pacific are going to get it. The developing world needs environmental activism by far the most.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so I can’t read Hebrew, but thankfully google does a decent job:

So the Hamas attack wasn’t supposed to hit the festival but they saw them and got them, and Israeli police probably killed a bunch of festival attendees as well.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
about damn time

this matters too:

lets see who that is

It's empty. Do you think these shytbag settlers care about a visa to the USA being cancelled? And how do west bank Palestinians even report attacks? To the israeli police or IDF ie the ones who facilitate the attacks? :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Israel and Hamas reach tentative U.S.-brokered deal to pause conflict, free dozens of hostages​

A five-day pause in fighting, monitored by aerial surveillance, could see dozens of women and children freed from captivity in Gaza, according to people familiar with the terms of the agreement​

Gift link to bypass the subscription screen.

Under the terms of a detailed, six-page agreement, all parties to the conflict would freeze combat operations for at least five days while an initial 50 or more hostages are released in smaller batches every 24 hours. It was not immediately clear how many of the 239 people believed to be in captivity in Gaza would be released under the deal. Overhead surveillance would monitor movement on the ground to police the pause.