LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Click the link

Same people make up the defense industry. It’s just a revolving door with each presidential administration. Lloyd Austin worked in the Obama industry, then leaves to join Raytheon When Trump is elected. He then comes back to work for the Biden Admin.

It’s just a blob of the same people from the same companies to do the same jobs. They guide our foreign policy.
My bad, I'm on my phone and couldn't tell it was a link. Never heard the term before.
Also the “one” guy only knows how to gish gallop and pretends not be following the conversation. I forgot about that.
I don't think you know what gish gallop means.
Take the ban bet if you think I'm lying.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s not a religious conflict or religion has nothing to do with this conflict and both groups are the same ethnicity apparently. That’s what they’re trying to spin at least.

I was specifically talking about the Guardian article and OBL as well.

Again I don’t think it’s appropriate to widely disseminate Al-Qaeda propaganda to young children without context. Did people memory hole ISIS and all the Westerners who were radicalized? It’s not a light subject but we should be able to discuss it without name calling and smears.

Also the “one” guy only knows how to gish gallop and pretends not be following the conversation. I forgot about that.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the truth. Unfortunately(fortunately?)the “Good Jews” aren’t spared from the bombings, shootings, stabbings, and etc driven by Islamic extremism lmfao. You’re welcome to read about some of the victims of October 7 if you need a refresher.

The Israeli government is trash this is news to no one. There’s a reason that even domestically there have been multiple elections, protests, and the need for Bozo to have a far right wing coalition just to stay in power.

An issue with violence motivated by religion it doesn’t stop at a government or single person but you know that
I am sorry, you have been trolling all thread so is this jokes or a serious comment.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not a religious conflict or religion has nothing to do with this conflict and both groups are the same ethnicity apparently. That’s what they’re trying to spin at least.

I was specifically talking about the Guardian article and OBL as well.

Again I don’t think it’s appropriate to widely disseminate Al-Qaeda propaganda to young children without context. Did people memory hole ISIS and all the Westerners who were radicalized? It’s not a light subject but we should be able to discuss it without name calling and smears.

Let beat that OBL horse.
A lot of focus on this nonsense suddenly. Why?
Is there really an honest fear this would radicalised young people, or just more bullshyt deflection and finger pointing from the issues at hand?
Every evil piece of shyt has their thoughts on the Internet. Mein Kampf is still popular for God's sake. Terrorists , dictators and evil men can all sound reasonable when context isn't used.
If young people are radicalised, it has less to do with what's out there and what's 'responsible' and everything to do with the fact that young people aren't taught to think critically.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Let beat that OBL horse.
A lot of focus on this nonsense suddenly. Why?
Is there really an honest fear this would radicalised young people, or just more bullshyt deflection and finger pointing from the issues at hand?
Every evil piece of shyt has their thoughts on the Internet. Mein Kampf is still popular for God's sake. Terrorists , dictators and evil men can all sound reasonable when context isn't used.
If young people are radicalised, it has less to do with what's out there and what's 'responsible' and everything to do with the fact that young people aren't taught to think critically.

I don’t know why it’s an issue suddenly. I find it very unnatural. People are spamming the Guardian story in here like it’s a legitimate attack on freedom of speech or more laughably that OBL was speaking truth to power.

I think it’s a legitimate concern. Attacks on Jewish people are happening at an increasing frequency and in severity the last few decades and I’m strictly talking about in the West. Attacks in the US and France instantly come to mind. A professor allegedly killed a Jewish counter protestor a few days ago in LA even.

Children aren’t going to be able to handle and process something like AQ manifestos and speech’s critically and frankly I’m not sure if a lot of college educated people could. I don’t know if grade school education in the majority of the US is prepared to deal with what is happening now and we’re lying to ourselves if we think otherwise. I would absolutely support teaching it in high school and obviously college with added context. Blaming teachers absolves way too many guilty parties and isn’t a solution which I’m sure you realize. This issue also may have started innocently and organically but not long afterwards it was likely being signal boosted by everyone who could benefit from it.

This should go without saying but look at how easy it was to radicalize Republicans in the US and they’re adults.

Even relatively tech savvy and informed people who digest news and post here can’t comprehend fake stories that are being shared here and what the purpose of them is.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Children aren’t taught to think critically or at least not about something as specialized and controversial as this in the US. I’m sure you’re aware that what maybe half the US maybe more AA history isn’t even being taught properly anymore and books on everything under the sun are being banned and politicized. I’m not even sure if an elite private high school ap course would scratch the surface on something like this.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
guhbixz.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Children aren’t taught to think critically or at least not about something as specialized and controversial as this in the US. I’m sure you’re aware that what maybe half the US maybe more AA history isn’t even being taught properly anymore and books on everything under the sun are being banned and politicized. I’m not even sure if an elite private high school ap course would scratch the surface on something like this.
Of course I am not in the US but the pushback on legit discussion seems to be crazy.

Over here Suella Braverman seems to be trying to championship that dishonest discourse. In fact a few Conservatives have leaned into it appeal to a far right base.

That said things are discussed freely in schools. Even Black American history is taught here extensively.

Like anything else it takes an honest and thoughtful approach. Too much dishonesty right now on the republican side.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People are spamming the Guardian story in here like it’s a legitimate attack on freedom of speech or more laughably that OBL was speaking truth to power.
You have mentioned it more than anyone else.

Children aren’t going to be able to handle and process something like AQ manifestos and speech’s critically and frankly I’m not sure if a lot of college educated people could.
I didnt watch a video about this on tiktok, but I can also guarantee you didn’t either. If so, share the ones you saw that proudly supported the Al Queda manifest, instead of questioning US foreign policy.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
guhbixz.png

It's only a "mistake" when they're called out

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You have mentioned it more than anyone else.

I didnt watch a video about this on tiktok, but I can also guarantee you didn’t either. If so, share the ones you saw that proudly supported the Al Queda manifest, instead of questioning US foreign policy.
What's also odd is how lockstep @ADevilYouKhow and @Pressure are in their unyielding support for Israel and US foreign policies (depending on whos in office of course) while also deflecting any criticism of those policies as uninformed, or worse a terrorist sympathiser. It's like their the moderate MIC/Moderate Corporatist Dem version of Nap