ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
HAxr.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sacha Baron Cohen is a Jewish man who rose to fame off the back of mocking Muslims. Smh.

I did not see Ali G acting like a punk beech coming. I thought Sacha would have more perspective and respect for freedom of speech.

I guess Zionist are not happy until every outlet is spreading Israeli propaganda. God forbid normal people react negatively to genocide.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I did not see Ali G acting like a punk beech coming. I thought Sacha would have more perspective and respect for freedom of speech.

I guess Zionist are not happy until every outlet is spreading Israeli propaganda. God forbid normal people react negatively to genocide.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

OBL and Zawahiri were basically spitting the Elders redux and without any context and aimed at children it is beyond reckless.

Unless your goal is to increase antisemitism and potentially terrorism

:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

apparently Israeli troops have killed more in Palestinians in the West Bank since Oct. 7 than they had the entire year before that.

Before October 7, they had already doubled the amount of Palestinians killed by IDF than the previous record set in 2022.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OBL and Zawahiri were basically spitting the Elders redux and without any context and aimed at children it is beyond reckless.

Unless your goal is to increase antisemitism and potentially terrorism

:mjlol:

Cut the shyt. Younger people are seeing through the bullshyt despite the total Israel bias in traditional American media. Shouts out to the American Jews protesting the grotesque right wing Israel government.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Cut the shyt. Younger people are seeing through the bullshyt despite the total Israel bias in traditional American media. Shouts out to the American Jews protesting the grotesque right wing Israel government.

It’s the truth. Unfortunately(fortunately?)the “Good Jews” aren’t spared from the bombings, shootings, stabbings, and etc driven by Islamic extremism lmfao. You’re welcome to read about some of the victims of October 7 if you need a refresher.

The Israeli government is trash this is news to no one. There’s a reason that even domestically there have been multiple elections, protests, and the need for Bozo to have a far right wing coalition just to stay in power.

An issue with violence motivated by religion it doesn’t stop at a government or single person but you know that

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
It’s the truth. Unfortunately(fortunately?)the “Good Jews” aren’t spared from the bombings, shootings, stabbings, and etc driven by Islamic extremism lmfao. You’re welcome to read about some of the victims of October 7 if you need a refresher.

The Israeli government is trash this is news to no one. There’s a reason that even domestically there have been multiple elections, protests, and the need for Bozo to have a far right wing coalition just to stay in power.

An issue with violence motivated by religion it doesn’t stop at a government or single person but you know that
You think it's religion that's been motivating victims of an oppressive occupation to lash out? You're either clueless or being purposefully obtuse.

Why does it always come down to islamaphobia with you Zionists. Smdh :snoop: