ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You think it's religion that's been motivating victims of an oppressive occupation to lash out? You're either clueless or being purposefully obtuse.

Why does it always come down to islamaphobia with you Zionists. Smdh :snoop:

Lmfao sure it wasn’t religion or at least religion used as a vehicle by OBL and other extremists.

I’m not a Zionist and you’re as dumb as a doorknob. I see why you’re posting on an alias.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Lmfao sure it wasn’t religion or at least religion used as a vehicle by OBL and other extremists.

I’m not a Zionist and you’re as dumb as a doorknob. I see why you’re posting on an alias.
So are we talking about Bin Laden, or were we talking about your claimed necessity of Israel's right wing government and "good Jew" victims on October 7th?

You've been in this thread cheerleading the destruction of Gaza. Stand on your square. Whether you choose to call yourself a Zionist or not, you're a bigot and you argue like a child. If you think Islam is the reason Palestinians have lashed out, then stand on it. Don't be a coward and try to hide your hand when you get called out.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I’m not going to engage with someone who is intentionally misconstruing what I’ve said whether you’re going to post on this account or mastermind or any other. Lot of projecting in those angry words. You’re incapable of discussion.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So are we talking about Bin Laden, or were we talking about your claimed necessity of Israel's right wing government and "good Jew" victims on October 7th?

You've been in this thread cheerleading the destruction of Gaza. Stand on your square. Whether you choose to call yourself a Zionist or not, you're a bigot and you argue like a child. If you think Islam is the reason Palestinians have lashed out, then stand on it. Don't be a coward and try to hide your hand when you get called out.
He’s a Zionist and he cheerleads the blob.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

F-wMgGuXcAAih2f

Where is that map even from? What is the basis or origin of "Greater Israel"?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yeah, I’m not going to engage with someone who is intentionally misconstruing what I’ve said whether you’re going to post on this account or mastermind or any other. Lot of projecting in those angry words. You’re incapable of discussion.
This is the only account I've ever posted with on this site. Want to permaban bet on it?

It's not me you need to convince. Everyone who read what you wrote sees you being a bigot and a coward. That's a stain on you.
He’s a Zionist and he cheerleads the blob.
Idk wtf the blob is, but I think it's clear to everyone that he's a Zionist.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Thread still stuck on stupid :mjlol:

It’s not a religious conflict or religion has nothing to do with this conflict and both groups are the same ethnicity apparently. That’s what they’re trying to spin at least.

I was specifically talking about the Guardian article and OBL as well.

Again I don’t think it’s appropriate to widely disseminate Al-Qaeda propaganda to young children without context. Did people memory hole ISIS and all the Westerners who were radicalized? It’s not a light subject but we should be able to discuss it without name calling and smears.

Also the “one” guy only knows how to gish gallop and pretends not be following the conversation. I forgot about that.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk wtf the blob is, but I think it's clear to everyone that he's a Zionist.
Click the link

Same people make up the defense industry. It’s just a revolving door with each presidential administration. Lloyd Austin worked in the Obama industry, then leaves to join Raytheon When Trump is elected. He then comes back to work for the Biden Admin.

It’s just a blob of the same people from the same companies to do the same jobs. They guide our foreign policy.