Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What does @Pressure even stand for, honestly?
I don’t stand for idiocy that tries to champion Osama Bin Laden, a guy who turned his back on a real opportunity to create change in order, instead to create and push global jihad.

The idea that folks who have issues with Zionism are viewing ObL as a victim is just idiotic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the domestic and international interests of umbrella, shinra, and maybe even acme
his bag and political ambitions.
I’m not Muslim like yall so I’m not clouded in that regard.

But ultimately I don’t think either of these groups are good guys and have been ran through for centuries.

So any framing that this is a current crisis is full of shyt.

Grow up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
put some feet on pavement. Y’all cryig online. Go outside and organize you goofs.

Meanwhile I’m just going to take the Bernie Sanders position.:ehh:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I love when buddy makes these weird assumptions. You got a very limited worldview.
Nah I have a wide ranging worldview, but I’ve been very clear I don’t give a fukk about what happens over there and I don’t think we need to give them more money either.

I’m just not pretending this is a US proxy war on Palestine and that makes you so upset.

Nor am I looking to try and validate some shyt. Just taking it in as it goes because ultimately thisnis going to end just like it did a decade ago.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The media is being disingenuous with this Bin Laden thing. Everything I've seen from the Tiktokers is mostly about them discovering the US foreign policy that lead up to 9/11 and how we've been terrorizing the Middle East for decades and killed lots of civilians ourselves. The current atrocities in Gaza are just helping them contextualize the history of the US in the Middle East. They believed the image we try to portray as a moral figure in the world and their world view was shattered.

These are young kids, most of which weren't even born when 9/11 happened. The only thing they learned in school about Bin Laden is that "he hated our freedoms." Of course it's going to come as a shock to them when they've spent their whole lives being fed racist propaganda about Muslims and Arabs just being evil and uncivilized. They're having an "are we the baddies?" moment.

People are trying to pretend that these kids are supporting 9/11 or idolizing Bin Laden or something, and I just haven't seen that. No one is being radicalized or justifying antisemitism. I'm sure there's a couple crazies out there, but they're not just celebrating 9/11. I'm tired of all the ridiculous spin in the media on every issue pertaining to Israel. The kids are alright, leave Gen Z alone.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
The media is being disingenuous with this Bin Laden thing. Everything I've seen from the Tiktokers is mostly about them discovering the US foreign policy that lead up to 9/11 and how we've been terrorizing the Middle East for decades and killed lots of civilians ourselves. The current atrocities in Gaza are just helping them contextualize the history of the US in the Middle East. They believed the image we try to portray as a moral figure in the world and their world view was shattered.

These are young kids, most of which weren't even born when 9/11 happened. The only thing they learned in school about Bin Laden is that "he hated our freedoms." Of course it's going to come as a shock to them when they've spent their whole lives being fed racist propaganda about Muslims and Arabs just being evil and uncivilized. They're having an "are we the baddies?" moment.

People are trying to pretend that these kids are supporting 9/11 or idolizing Bin Laden or something, and I just haven't seen that. No one is being radicalized or justifying antisemitism. I'm sure there's a couple crazies out there, but they're not just celebrating 9/11. I'm tired of all the ridiculous spin in the media on every issue pertaining to Israel. The kids are alright, leave Gen Z alone.

Sounds good, Bro!