Superstar
Daps

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

The Brits caused this mess.

A lot of countries are responsible. The Nazis and Russians really did by displacing their populations but there is plenty of blame to go around. America and Europe didn’t want the Jews and they’re probably even less welcome today in Europe. The Arab states tried and failed to eradicate the Israelis and weren’t held accountable for that and that’s why we are where we are.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't know how but can't wait when the rest of the human population is free from that region issues.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Might as well relocate and build out to the Sinai if Egypt will administer it
Seeing how a first world economy like America is struggling to accommodate a much smaller number of migrants.I I don’t see how uprooting an entire population from where they have homes and infrastructure dating back centuries to a mostly desert in a corrupt military run country with zero economic opportunities that’s dependent on aid is feasible.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDF propaganda has severely deteriorated in the era of real time social media verification.

Their “uncut” video of the raid showed a laptop which they say belonged to Khamas terrorists. Twitter users quickly noticed laptop was displaying a photo of Israeli soldier they claim to have rescued at the start of their ground operation. Same photo they distributed to the press. They deleted their video after this was highlighted and reposted it with that part edited out.