bnew

Veteran
Daps
Social media got people stupid as fukk :snoop:

When you start agreeing with Bin Laden it’s time to fukkin log off.:smh:

where does it say they agree with him? people are comparing the narrative for why he did what he did with the letter he wrote.

7nDlK2e.jpeg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
where does it say they agree with him? people are comparing the narrative for why he did what he did with the letter he wrote.

7nDlK2e.jpeg
“We’ve been lied to cause a letter that’s been public for two decades just made it to tik tok“

fukk outa here. :mjlol:

They doing the same thing in those comments as y’all doing in here, justifying terrorist shyt cause they said something bad about the Isreal/US relationship.

Be radicalized on the internet brehs :huhldup:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Social media got people stupid as fukk :snoop:

When you start agreeing with Bin Laden it’s time to fukkin log off.:smh:
they told you why they attacked. Maybe it's because the us destabilized their whole region? How is that that harder to believe than the BS the government tells you about they hate you for your freedom? It's like someone sets your house on fire because you stole their land and then you say it's because of the fact that I'm free. I don't agree with it but maybe the US should stop training terrorists and toppling governments for "allies" and get the FO of all these shytty countries? I guess to them thousands of Americans dead is worth keeping the military industrial complex going and the ability to be the bulldog for Israel when it says jump.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they told you why they attacked. Maybe it's because the us destabilized their whole region? How is that that harder to believe than the BS the government tells you about they hate you for your freedom? It's like someone sets your house on fire because you stole their land and then you say it's because of the fact that I'm free. I don't agree with it but maybe the US should stop training terrorists and toppling governments for "allies" and get the FO of all these shytty countries? I guess to them thousands of Americans dead is worth keeping the military industrial complex going and the ability to be the bulldog for Israel when it says jump.
Be radicalized on the internet brehs :huhldup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This shyt not even accurate for OBL.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This shyt not even accurate for OBL.
So the US government didn't train obl? Supporting Israel and destabilizing countries because of them is exactly why they attacked. Everyone is the US ally or enemy til they're not.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
shytty countries, huh?
You might even call them shyt hole countries, right?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Cornel West Turns on Bernie Sanders for Refusing To Call for Gaza Ceasefire: ‘Getting Pretty Pathetic’​

Charlie NashNov 15th, 2023, 8:14 pm

CornelWest2-scaled.jpg

YouTube/Status Coup News

Independent presidential candidate Cornel West turned on his “dear brother” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Wednesday for refusing to call for a ceasefire in Gaza between Israel and Hamas.

During an interview with Status Coup News, West said:
My dear brother Bernie and I, we had a wonderful, very intense debate during the campaign about the Middle East because he was one of the most outspoken in terms of critique of the right-wing government, the neo-fascism that’s running things right now, and he’s always been critical of Netanyahu, but he was critical of my supporting BDS, and we’d have our arguments back and forth. But it’s, it’s— I think it’s very sad that the most he can call for is a pause. Genocidal processes going on and you calling for a pause? And that get’s vetoed by your president and by your U.N. ambassador! You say, brother Bernie man, this is— this is reaching the point where it’s getting pathetic now, man. The pause is the best you can come up with, given this situation? Then this is getting pretty pathetic.

West went on to argue that “if there were a Palestinian occupation, domination of precious Jewish brothers and sisters, if in fact 4,700 precious Jewish babies had been killed in two months, over 11,000 precious Jewish brothers and sisters and siblings killed by Palestinians or even by Arabs, believe me, you, the U.S. government would be supporting the Jewish version of Hamas!”

While Sanders has said that Israel does not have the right “to kill thousands of thousands of innocent men, women and children who had nothing to do” with Hamas’ October 7 attack, he has rejected calls for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.
“I don’t know how you can have a ceasefire, a permanent ceasefire, with an organization like Hamas, which is dedicated to turmoil and chaos and destroying the State of Israel,” he told CNN.

Sanders received support from AIPAC over his rejection of a ceasefire, but criticism from former staffers and progressives.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’d encourage you to do better research here. Seriously.
To effectuate his beliefs, Osama bin Laden founded al-Qaeda, a pan-Islamist militant organization, with the objective of recruiting Muslim youth for participating in armed Jihad across various regions of the Islamic world such as Palestine, Kashmir, Central Asia, etc.[11] In conjunction with several other Islamic leaders, he issued two fatwasin 1996 and then again in 1998—that Muslims should fight those that either support Israel or any Western military forces in Islamic countries, stating that those in that mindset are the enemy, including citizens from the United States and allied countries. His goal was for Western military forces to withdraw from the Middle East and for foreign aid to Israel to cease as the aid is used to fund Israeli policy in the region.[12][13]

Train people who attack you US crehs