Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The page said that’s what it was for.

I think you are waffling and convincing yourself that wasn’t what it was for.
My original point stands. If you think there isn't a significant portion of people out there supporting Israel because they actually do and instead think they are merely supporting it because someone was paying protestors your kidding yourself.

That's like me discrediting the pro palestianian protests because the groups sponsoring received outside funding for it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My original point stands.
no it doesn’t

You believed it was a lie by comparing it to right wingers making the claim that BLM and Antifa protesters were paid actors.

Obviously not everyone there today was paid, but a lot of people were and the site confirms that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no it doesn’t

You believed it was a lie by comparing it to right wingers making the claim that BLM and Antifa protesters were paid actors.

Obviously not everyone there today was paid, but a lot of people were and the site confirms that.
No idiot. During BLM and Antifa protests reports of groups providing travel aid was used as proof that they were paid protestors.

Same as here. :mjlol:

You spend a lot of time talking about organizing, but I'm starting to understand you haven't actually been involved in it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What are your thoughts about this??
I'm actually interested considering they pushed the narrative that it was only 10k people there with all the estimates I see being 20x that number.
About 25,000. Much less than the Pro Palestinian one on Nov 4.

Plenty of people there are fine with the ethnic cleansing, displacement of Palestinians and potential annexation of Gaza.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@FAH1223

Realistically, crowd size becomes be red herring and a rabbit hole no one should go down.

It won't affect US Policy in the Middle East. Hopefully other countries will grow a spine and demand a ceasefire or exact consequences.

I don't expect on the face of things that Israel will every have the crowd size to match the Pro Palestinian protests, as it's a reactionary attempt to change a narrative, it isn't an organic development.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
About 25,000. Much less than the Pro Palestinian one on Nov 4.

Plenty of people there are fine with the ethnic cleansing, displacement of Palestinians and potential annexation of Gaza.

@FAH1223

Realistically, crowd size becomes be red herring and a rabbit hole no one should go down.

It won't affect US Policy in the Middle East. Hopefully other countries will grow a spine and demand a ceasefire or exact consequences.

I don't expect on the face of things that Israel will every have the crowd size to match the Pro Palestinian protests, as it's a reactionary attempt to change a narrative, it isn't an organic development.
I actually think it matters.

It shows what a long entrenched group was able to do as a counter protest -- Pro-Israel folks

And it also showed the change in American sentiment -- pro palestine groups.

Being involved In a lot of organizing over the years, particularly related to police violence and antiblack racism id say this is probably one of the larger counter protests we've seen.

But they've been largely peaceful and I think that will help shape policy going forward.

But I think it also should give us a moment to be realistic.

Americans aren't particularly pro palestianian or Israeli as much as they don't want us to be dragged into another war and burn more money over it.