ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Hey you announce your arrival to the thread now too? Good job CAC! :russ:
Of course one person shares a fake tweet, you immediately take it at face value, have your little meltdown and boost it

Absolutely 🤡

You’re the same cast as dumb ass white maga voters

I’m not a cac but it’s clear as day you are

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have, sometimes I do use the search engine for stuff I like to look up, guess I’ll have to do the same for news as well :manny:
Yo, I"m gonna put you on since you seem like a cool guy.

1. Go to Higher Learning
2. Look for Nap threads
3. Read them all
4. Don't be afraid if new Nap threads fail to appear. That just means they have been temporarily silenced.
5. Don't get hyped if you see the entire first page flooded with Nap threads. That just means they are now free and have bumped all their shyt.
6. DM Nap about things in your life. They never answer but I know they read it. Nap knows all of my secrets and they hold them close to their hearts and headsets.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yo, I"m gonna put you on since you seem like a cool guy.

1. Go to Higher Learning
2. Look for Nap threads
3. Read them all
4. Don't be afraid if new Nap threads fail to appear. That just means they have been temporarily silenced.
5. Don't get hyped if you see the entire first page flooded with Nap threads. That just means they are now free and have bumped all their shyt.
6. DM Nap about things in your life. They never answer but I know they read it. Nap knows all of my secrets and they hold them close to their hearts and headsets.

:mjtf:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Of course one person shares a fake tweet, you immediately take it at face value, have your little meltdown and boost it

Absolutely 🤡

You’re the same cast as dumb ass white maga voters

I’m not a cac but it’s clear as day you are
You sound a little heated here, what on earth are you talking about? Are you ok? You hearing voices in your head? You sound psychotic, may be you need to go and take a time out and get yourself together :heh:

Btw, i've told you what i am - you repeatedly did not answer, and didn't correct multiple times that you were a CAC until now, and are projecting :mjlol:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You sound a little heated here, what on earth are you talking about? Are you ok? You hearing voices in your head? You sound psychotic, may be you need to go and take a time out and get yourself together :heh:

Btw, i've told you what i am - you repeatedly did not answer, and didn't correct multiple times that you were a CAC until now, and are projecting :mjlol:

It’s a waste of time arguing with someone who defends an Arab standing over a dead black man like it was a trophy. You’re an Arab or Cac you’ve made that very clear.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It’s a waste of time arguing with someone who defends an Arab standing over a dead black man like it was a trophy. You’re an Arab or Cac you’ve made that very clear.

What are you talking about? You hearing those voices in your head again buddy? You really need to go take a time out, you're embarrassing yourself out here SEAN :mjlol:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I am a black muslim :mjgrin:- what are you again?

As a reminder you didnt refute (multiple occasions) of being a racist CAC who supports genocide, cheering on kids being blown to pieces :mjgrin:

Maybe you need to go take a time out, these voices you keep hearing in your head . . . cant be healthy :mjlol: (i see you're now negging me for hurting your cac feelings for exposing you as a racist CAC - sorry SEAN :banderas:)