Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dope snippet of American Prestige

They talked to Zachary Foster who talks about Israel/Palestine history and how Israel is trying to hide it. They all grew up in conservative Jewish families and talk about their birth right trips and then deconstruct the actual message of the trip. Idk why I don’t subscribe to their Patreon.
I listened to this and while there were some nice tidbits, Zachary does not know how to fukking speak. It was 30 minutes of him rambling on for 25 and giving some legit info for 5 :why:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
You can’t attack anybody and get mad at how they respond..

And the land was given to Israel by British so idk what to tell u, and subsequent wars was fought after that and Israel won so at this point that is Israel land just as much is America our land.

The people that are mad didnt attack anybody. It is plain ordinary people watching poor kids getting blown up that are mad. The people protesting are mad.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I listened to this and while there were some nice tidbits, Zachary does not know how to fukking speak. It was 30 minutes of him rambling on for 25 and giving some legit info for 5 :why:
I can’t disagree with that, lol

Way too excited but good info

Edit: I wish I could share the full Episode. He talks about Israel hiding history that was out in the open 30 years ago, why both Palestinians and Israel have turned to the extreme religious right wing, how Israel have intentionally broken deals, the PLO, etc.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
you believe this is a legitimate argument?!:laff::laff::laff:

the british had no right to give anything away, the british have the right to give away Britain. these mothafukkas was shopping around countries to setup a new colonial project. in another timeline we could have been talking about uganda.

:mjlol: What u mean about rights :mjlol: you have only the rights or lands that you fight for. Countries are built of fighting for your shyt.

How u think you in America you think the natives willingly gave up their land?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: What u mean about rights :mjlol: you have only the rights or lands that you fight for. Countries are built of fighting for your shyt.

How u think you in America you think the natives willingly gave up their land?
Not realizing how the Native American to Palestine comparison is apt and how it makes you look bad is pretty remarkable.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you believe this is a legitimate argument?!:laff::laff::laff:

the british had no right to give anything away, the british have the right to give away Britain. these mothafukkas was shopping around countries to setup a new colonial project. in another timeline we could have been talking about uganda.

Sh*t is wild :laff:

It's a bad look when 99% of the neighboring countries don't think a country should exist. The best trick cacs have played was gaslighting valid criticism as "antisemitism". Without the U.S.'s word and bond, Israel would have never survived over there because it wasn't a decision the region supported but, one outsiders forced on them.

SMH at white men telling Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese and Egyptians what was going to be what in their own backyard :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No, I'm not here for the false equivalence.

Y'all are the same guys who were in here propping up Russia talking about they werent even bombing hospitals.

Now y'all are at it again.

Stop trying to play the gotcha game. :mjlol:
Damn I forgot about that :wow: them caping for Russia and Putin was a top 5 WOAT moment for the coli