Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What type of comparison is this?

Ukraine has around a 15% child population. Lower than the world average of 22%

Palestine has over double that approaching 47%.

We gotta stop this had faith posting even if you mean well.

:what:

What point is this even trying to make? Besides that Israel is indiscriminately bombing one of the most densely populated areas on earth that they KNOW is made up of almost 50% children …and that doing so guarantees thousands of innocent children are murdered

How does pointing that out somehow negate the fact that more children have been killed in a couple week old “anti terrorist” operation than a 2 year long full blown war?

What was supposed to be your angle :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

What point is this even trying to make? Besides that Israel is indiscriminately bombing one of the most densely populated areas on earth that they KNOW is made up of almost 50% children …and that doing so guarantees thousands of innocent children are murdered

How does pointing that out somehow negate the fact that more children have been killed in a couple week old “anti terrorist” operation than a 2 year long full blown war?

Everyone is indiscriminately bombing. One set of people can’t/won’t get their kids out of the way.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

He’s a nut

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
some of yal don't even realize when you tell on yourselves holy shyt

Telling on myself how u not making any sense, you saying imagine a U.N. peacekeeping force come into Gaza :mjlol:

Y’all just telling on y’all selves lol, current tech knows exactly where the POO instantly and y’all mad cause Israel bombs back at where they get shot from.

My first day on ground they told me it wasn’t bring your kid to work day :manny:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I find it funny in the thread the most ain’t-Israel people don’t present any facts or anything. Just emotion based posting.

Somebody said that Gaza is 50% kids and that’s why the kids death so high they call u a nutso but I guess it just easier to say Israel loves killing kids and the high civilian deaths ain’t caused by Hamas using them as human shields.

You're a retard

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I felt like after the attacks and people was saying feee Palestine off the back of Hamas actions I felt like that was pro-Hamas..

But a couple of people in here explicitly said they was pro-Hamas tho.

Regardless I think you can’t tell the story of civilians dying without telling the story of Hamas, Hamas is the main reason a shyt ton of civilians are dying. Their the only military who wants to kill their own people.
This started with a Hamas terrorist attack.

People are mad at America :dahell: because Israel up the score

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I find it funny in the thread the most ain’t-Israel people don’t present any facts or anything. Just emotion based posting.

Somebody said that Gaza is 50% kids and that’s why the kids death so high they call u a nutso but I guess it just easier to say Israel loves killing kids and the high civilian deaths ain’t caused by Hamas using them as human shields.

Get off your knees and stop sucking colonial dikk.

All of the indiscriminate bombing is not necessary to defeat Hamas.

These folks are bombing building so the territory can be taken over.