merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Telling on myself how u not making any sense, you saying imagine a U.N. peacekeeping force come into Gaza :mjlol:

Y’all just telling on y’all selves lol, current tech knows exactly where the POO instantly and y’all mad cause Israel bombs back at where they get shot from.

My first day on ground they told me it wasn’t bring your kid to work day :manny:

Palastinians have asked for UN security forces to come into the occupied regions since day dot - the terrorist state Israel has always refused . . why? You are not this dense are you? (:patrice: considering you approve and partake in war crimes, raping innocents etc, maybe you are that stupid, Captain c00n)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
some of yal don't even realize when you tell on yourselves holy shyt
Just a reminder - Captain c00n aka creflo admitted in this thread that he's US military and war crimes are ok to commit. Dude is out in Kenya right now raping and murdering innocent civilians, babies etc to keep you safe in the USA :banderas:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What type of comparison is this?

Ukraine has around a 15% child population. Lower than the world average of 22%

Palestine has over double that approaching 47%.

We gotta stop this had faith posting even if you mean well.

Not only that, but women and children actually gtfo the way unlike the Palestinians who stayed with a incoming war. They were advised