hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the only consistent position is to support ukraine AND palestinians. if you support ukraine against russian aggression and support israel then you really don't have any principles and are just supporting the white house's position and will go with whatever way the wind blows. if you support russian aggression and palestinian resistance against the israeli aggressors then you're just a BRICS nonsense supporter.

israel and russia are the same, bibi and putin are cut from the same cloth. in fact all these imported eastern europeans have made israel worse.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the only consistent position is to support ukraine AND palestinians. if you support ukraine against russian aggression and support israel then you really don't have any principles and are just supporting the white house's position and will go with whatever way the wind blows. if you support russian aggression and palestinian resistance against the israeli aggressors then you're just a BRICS nonsense supporter.

israel and russia are the same, bibi and putin are cut from the same cloth. in fact all these imported eastern europeans have made israel worse.
I agree with you, but remember The Ukraine abstained on a vote for a truce on Gaza at the UN. Zelensky is going to Israel next week to talk to Netanyahu.

My point is that those idiots don't see that they are more in line with the Palestinians.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I agree with you, but remember The Ukraine abstained on a vote for a truce on Gaza at the UN. Zelensky is going to Israel next week to talk to Netanyahu.

My point is that those idiots don't see that they are more in line with the Palestinians.
zelensky is a jew and principles don't come into it when he's fighting for his own country's survival. every country that is supporting ukraine is on the side of israel so he would be an idiot to even try to step out of line (that's if he wasn't a jew who didn't believe israel can do no wrong). i expect hypocrisy from him on this. they have more in common with the palestinian plight, but they don't want to be the palestinians. they want those old weapon shipments to keep coming.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
zelensky is a jew and principles don't come into it when he's fighting for his own country's survival. every country that is supporting ukraine is on the side of israel so he would be an idiot to even try to step out of line (that's if he wasn't a jew who didn't believe israel can do no wrong). i expect hypocrisy from him on this. they have more in common with the palestinian plight, but they don't want to be the palestinians. they want those old weapon shipments to keep coming.
I think he is more on that lane.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i know. but even if he wasn't he would be best serve to do exactly the same thing to not piss off his benefactors.
I hear you.

Zelensky and Co have no principles--which is understandable. I think they would have done the same even if Russia wasn't destroying their country.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

this is why that little campaign to get african support was so pointless. whole global south sees through all these cac shenanigans

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this is why that little campaign to get african support was so pointless. whole global south sees through all these cac shenanigans
yeah they see through it but some how always end up on the side of putin. they pick a side just like everyone else.