merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You sound incredibly ignorant trying to be a contrarian. Calling for the elimination of Israel as an ethnostate IS the most moral course of action. Israel is no different than Jim Crow America, Belgian Congo, apartheid South Africa, Nazi germany, etc. Why wouldn’t any sensible human being let alone black person especially in the diaspora NOT be anti-Israel?

Being neutral when you’re the benefactor of violent revolts against white supremacist regimes is juvenile and selfish. Violence is the only language that Caucasians respond to. If it were not for violent resistance against white supremacist regimes like Israel, you would still be on a plantation working yourself to death, literally. That’s assuming you’re even black of course.

The c00ns in this thread would be happy with that though, check mate :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
literally called ethnic cleansing a conspiracy theory
I did not. You guys can’t read.

I said all types of conspiracy theories are being shared in this thread. Did not say “ethnic cleansing” was one.

Tho i think that term is being thrown around incorrectly in 2023, and it’s defenetly some bullshyt to compare 2023 Gaza situation to 400 years of oppression and ethnic cleansing that africans and native americans went through at the hands of europeans.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
So we ARE OK with violence against innocent people.

Good to know :ehh:
Me or you? Quote me c00n. . . I'm against violence against civilians whereas you are on record saying the war crimes and genocide are a conspiracy theory. We are not the same

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Me or you? Quote me c00n. . . I'm against violence against civilians whereas you are on record saying the war crimes and genocide are a conspiracy theory. We are not the same
You just co-signed someone saying violence is the only answer.

Then you made up another lie about me.

Yeah, we aren’t the same. You are crazy :ehh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You just co-signed someone saying violence is the only answer.

Then you made up another lie about me.

Yeah, we aren’t the same. You are crazy :ehh:
I co-signed the bolded you dumb c00n :russ:

And there we have it - where did I lie? I've made no lies - I previously asked for receipts and you offer nothing because you are a pathetic shill. You are ok with the genocide because you don't consider it a genocide. . But if they reach 400yrs of it you might change your mind?
I did not. You guys can’t read.

I said all types of conspiracy theories are being shared in this thread. Did not say “ethnic cleansing” was one.

Tho i think that term is being thrown around incorrectly in 2023, and it’s defenetly some bullshyt to compare 2023 Gaza situation to 400 years of oppression and ethnic cleansing that africans and native americans went through at the hands of europeans.

fukk out of here c00n. Run along and continue slurping for Israel and slavery. Your c00nery knows no bounds

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I co-signed the bolded you dumb c00n :russ:
The bolded:
“Violence is the only language that Caucasians respond to”
And there we have it - where did I lie? I've made no lies - I previously asked for receipts and you offer nothing because you are a pathetic shill. You are ok with the genocide because you don't consider it a genocide. . But if they reach 400yrs of it you might change your mind?

fukk out of here c00n. Run along and continue slurping for Israel and slavery. Your country knows no bounds
Again, you make up stuff and claim i said it.

You literally advocated violence.

Our back and forth started because i said both sides deserved to live without violence and violent rhetoric being placed on their back.

You are just throwing around worlds like “genocide” and “ethnic cleansing” interchangeably cause you can’t be bothered with facts or reality.

Just hateful rhetoric that doesn’t serve to help anyone.

Again. Nasty behavior out of you :smh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You sound incredibly ignorant trying to be a contrarian. Calling for the elimination of Israel as an ethnostate IS the most moral course of action. Israel is no different than Jim Crow America, Belgian Congo, apartheid South Africa, Nazi germany, etc. Why wouldn’t any sensible human being let alone black person especially in the diaspora NOT be anti-Israel?

Being neutral when you’re the benefactor of violent revolts against white supremacist regimes is juvenile and selfish. Violence is the only language that Caucasians respond to. If it were not for violent resistance against white supremacist regimes like Israel, you would still be on a plantation working yourself to death, literally. That’s assuming you’re even black of course.
It's telling that you edgelords have to make up things I said to get to your point.
Bottom line, if you think more dead Israelis will be in any way helpful to oppressed Palestinians, you're "incredibly ignorant" to how human groups/societies operate.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You’ve been both sidesing and concern trolling and trying to police people’s rhetoric while offering nothing of value while dapping up @MeachTheMonster who literally called ethnic cleansing a conspiracy theory. I don’t need to post a thing, you’re the one wasting everyone’s time. This isn’t TLR, you’re going to have to try a lot harder to gaslight people.
I repeat, if you think stacking Jewish bodies will help Palestinians in any way you are kidding yourself.
That was my argument. Nothing more.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The bolded:

Again, you make up stuff and claim i said it.

You literally advocated violence.

Our back and forth started because i said both sides deserved to live without violence and violent rhetoric being placed on their back.

You are just throwing around worlds like “genocide” and “ethnic cleansing” interchangeably cause you can’t be bothered with facts or reality.

Just hateful rhetoric that doesn’t serve to help anyone.

Again. Nasty behavior out of you :smh:

You literally said you do not consider what is happening any type of genocide and called it conspiracy theory. Israeli politicians are on TV saying they want to cleanse Gaza of the palastinians, yet you call it conspiracy theory - your c00nery knows no bound.

I did not or do not advocate violence against civilians, you have no receipts. I replied to the bolded indicating that you would be happy with working to death under slavery because that is the truth - clearly you have a c00n mentality, Meachthec00n

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You literally said you do not consider what is happening any type of genocide and called it conspiracy theory.

I did not, and you apparently don’t know what “literally” means
Israeli politicians are on TV saying they want to cleanse Gaza of the palastinians, yet you call it conspiracy theory - your c00nery knows no bound.
As are muslim/palestinian people saying the same thing about Israel.

I never called any of it a conspiracy. They said that shyt :ehh:
I did not or do not advocate violence against civilians, you have no receipts. I replied to the bolded indicating that you would be happy with working to death under slavery because that is the truth - clearly you have a c00n mentality, Meachthec00n
You just did

bnew

Veteran
Daps

![](https://i.imgur.com/Gbw1Ji5.png)
BnDML8t.png

Last edited: