MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro really thought he could come in and just say "both sides" to run defense for ethnic cleansing and apartheid and actually has the gall to act upset when it didn't work.
Yeah i should have known the irrational circle jerk wouldn’t stand for any rationality.

My bad, have at it, Jewz are nazis and anyone who disagrees is a c00n :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you read you dumb c00n? Civilians should not be in the line of fire
Can you read you dumb c00n? Civilians should not be in the line of fire
You also justified hamas violence in the same post.

That’s on you :manny:

The fact is, they are on both sides.

Hateful rhetoric only fans the flames and justifies the violence.

You guys end up making the same arguments and being on the same side as some very nasty people that have learned to weaponize the hate to justify the violence.

Had some of you dudes celebrating and applauding these guys entering the war

God is great, death to the US, death to Israel, curse the Jews, and victory for Islam”

Cause it’s turned into a pick sides and demonize competition on the internet.

I say “hey that stuff ain’t actually helping the citizens”

And i get called a c00n.

Some of y’all need to get off twitter. It’s a cesspool of misinformation, hate, and agendas:smh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The fact is, they are on both sides.

Hateful rhetoric only fans the flames and justifies the violence.

You guys end up making the same arguments and being on the same side as some very nasty people that have learned to weaponize the hate to justify the violence.

Had some of you dudes celebrating and applauding these guys entering the war

Cause it’s turned into a pick sides and demonize competition on the internet.

I say “hey that stuff ain’t actually helping the citizens”

And i get called a c00n.

Some of y’all need to get off twitter. It’s a cesspool of misinformation, hate, and agendas:smh:
You are a c00n, and did not address the happening on the west bank. . . Oct 7th does not happen if the last 75+ years of colonisation and genocide of Gazans/Palestinians had not occurred. The Western world is turning a blind eye to it all and then imagining its all happened in a vacuum on Oct 7th. The current Israeli terrorist regime has never been a partner for peace, yet you are here c00ning it out for them. You're embarrassing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are a c00n, and did not address the happening on the west bank. . . Oct 7th does not happen if the last 75+ years of colonisation and genocide of Gazans/Palestinians had not occurred. The Western world is turning a blind eye to it all and then imagining its all happened in a vacuum on Oct 7th. The current Israeli terrorist regime has never been a partner for peace, yet you are here c00ning it out for them. You're embarrassing
You can’t even talk about it without calling names and making shyt up in your brain.

Like i said, you really need to take a step back and breathe. Your behavior is wild and isn’t helping Palestinians at all .

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You can’t even talk about it without calling names and making shyt up in your brain.

Like i said, you really need to take a step back and breathe. Your behavior is wild and isn’t helping Palestinians at all .

You cannot address any points about the genocide of the oppressed people. Continue your c00ning and IDF dikk slurping

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I’ve not expressed one stitch of support for the IDF, nor have i argued history didn’t happen.

You can’t see cause you are blinded by your emotional rage.
Yet you ascribe me to supporting Hamas? You're out here literally saying the current ethnic cleansing which Israeli Govt ministers has confirmed - is conspiracy theory :scust: and talking about anyone being "blinded"

Like I said, run along little c00n and slurp that IDF dikk.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you ascribe me to supporting Hamas?
Never said that.

You're out here literally saying the current ethnic cleansing which Israeli Govt ministers has confirmed - is conspiracy theory :scust: and talking about anyone being "blinded"
Didn’t say that either. Again. Your irrational hate and anger have broken your comprehension
Like I said, run along little c00n and slurp that IDF dikk.
Despicable behavior out of you :smh: