No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thought HL was different from TLR but nah y’all stupid as fukk in here too :smh:
People are stupid because you and @Shogun want to ignore the actually evidence of collective punishment and ethnic cleansing? Israel and the Palestinians need to reach an agreement but they never will with Hamas on on side and the right wing Zionist government on the other side. Neither of those two factions want rational actors at the table. The reason people are more sympathetic to Palestinians is because their current situation is similar to apartheid and Jim Crow. It’s not that complicated. Moreover, they’re outgunned - it’s literally like if some dude from a neighborhood shot up a school so you go and set fire to his entire neighborhood because he was hiding in someone’s basement.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
People are stupid because you and @Shogun want to ignore the actually evidence of collective punishment and ethnic cleansing? Israel and the Palestinians need to reach an agreement but they never will with Hamas on on side and the right wing Zionist government on the other side. Neither of those two factions want rational actors at the table. The reason people are more sympathetic to Palestinians is because their current situation is similar to apartheid and Jim Crow. It’s not that complicated. Moreover, they’re outgunned - it’s literally like if some dude from a neighborhood shot up a school so you go and set fire to his entire neighborhood because he was hiding in someone’s basement.
Not ignoring anything. Post receipts or stop wasting everyone’s time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People are stupid because you and @Shogun want to ignore the actually evidence of collective punishment and ethnic cleansing?
People are stupid because you are making up your own stories and hurling insults based on your emotions.

Israel and the Palestinians need to reach an agreement but they never will with Hamas on on side and the right wing Zionist government on the other side.
My point exactly, jumping into the hateful rhetoric on either side only emboldens each side.
Neither of those two factions want rational actors at the table.
True. Both sides have decided the other side needs to die for them to live. Not my fight. All i can say is the citizens on both sides deserve better.
The reason people are more sympathetic to Palestinians is because their current situation is similar to apartheid and Jim Crow.
But it’s not, and that’s insulting as fukk. Just like you wouldn’t let jews compare their plight to ours here. I reject that wholeheartedly.

It’s not that complicated. Moreover, they’re outgunned - it’s literally like if some dude from a neighborhood shot up a school so you go and set fire to his entire neighborhood because he was hiding in someone’s basement.
Yes they are outgunned. They don’t even have a society at this point.

If you are advocating for Palestinian lives, then you should be concentrating on getting hamas out the paint and getting them a real functioning government so they can advocate for themselves.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Looks like a Lebanese rocket attack has successfully hit an Israeli urban center. Inching closer to a regional conflict, the UN looks utterly useless.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Not ignoring anything. Post receipts or stop wasting everyone’s time.
You’ve been both sidesing and concern trolling and trying to police people’s rhetoric while offering nothing of value while dapping up @MeachTheMonster who literally called ethnic cleansing a conspiracy theory. I don’t need to post a thing, you’re the one wasting everyone’s time. This isn’t TLR, you’re going to have to try a lot harder to gaslight people.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you are advocating for Palestinian lives, then you should be concentrating on getting hamas out the paint and getting them a real functioning government so they can advocate for themselves.
Don’t suppose that you can ever tell me what I should be doing. You come across like every condescending Zionist prick. The current right wing Israeli government literally sought to amplify the radical Hamas as opposed to the moderate PLO to make Palestinians appear to be irrational actors. The PLO was in power and there was never an agreement. Stop pretending like Hamas has been in control since the 70s or something. The popularity of Hamas is directly correlated with the failure of Israel to reach an agreement with moderate Palestinian forces and the apartheid conditions Palestinians are under.

If knew anything about my history in HL you would know I was one of the more moderate people on the issue - Israel’s illegal settlements have turned the entire international community against them.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Anyone advocating for the total elimination of one side while attempting to hold the moral high ground is an idiot. Neither side will ever be eliminated. Compromise and restraint is impossible for those directly involved, but for outsiders looking in the only hope at ending the savagery is to promote compromise and restraint.

Fanning the flames of violence when you’re an outside observer is juvenile and selfish. Palestinians are not all terrorists, and Jews are not all Nazis…for fukks sake.
You sound incredibly ignorant trying to be a contrarian. Calling for the elimination of Israel as an ethnostate IS the most moral course of action. Israel is no different than Jim Crow America, Belgian Congo, apartheid South Africa, Nazi germany, etc. Why wouldn’t any sensible human being let alone black person especially in the diaspora NOT be anti-Israel?

Being neutral when you’re the benefactor of violent revolts against white supremacist regimes is juvenile and selfish. Violence is the only language that Caucasians respond to. If it were not for violent resistance against white supremacist regimes like Israel, you would still be on a plantation working yourself to death, literally. That’s assuming you’re even black of course.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t suppose that you can ever tell me what I should be doing. You come across like every condescending Zionist prick.
Cause i said the citizens on both sides deserve more than hateful rhetoric, conspiracy theories and hate, i’m a zionist prick?

Like is said y’all are too emotionally invested to have any kind of rational discourse.

I could have came in and said Jews are nazis and such n such is a c00n and got 30 daps.

when the discourse has stooped that low, people need to step back and calm the fukk down.

The current right wing Israeli government literally sought to amplify the radical Hamas as opposed to the moderate PLO to make Palestinians appear to be irrational actors. The PLO was in power and there was never an agreement. Stop pretending like Hamas has been in control since the 70s or something. The popularity of Hamas is directly correlated with the failure of Israel to reach an agreement with moderate Palestinian forces and the apartheid conditions Palestinians are under.

If knew anything about my history in HL you would know I was one of the more moderate people on the issue - Israel’s illegal settlements have turned the entire international community against them.
I’m not pretending anything. Again you are making up this whole story in your head.

All i said in here was that the hateful rhetoric, misinformation and, conspiracies being shared by both sides does nothing to serve the actual people on the ground.

Is current israeli leadership terrible and guilty of all kinds of atrocities? yes.

Does getting on the internet calling jewish people nazis help the Palestinian people? Absolutely not.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Israel has so far killed 8500 civilians. It's been reported that Hamas consists of around 40,000 members.

So far there is no confirmation on how many of them have even been killed.

So lets for the sake of argument between 100 - 500 have been taken out. At the current ratio, Israel would have to kill between 680,000 and 3,400,000 people in the Gaza Strip to ensure all of Hamas is gone. There was only 2.2 million living there to begin with. So at a minimum, they would have to kill 1/3 of the population and hope that killed every member of Hamas. OR, a 100% ethnic cleansing by removing all inhabitants from the Gaza Strip.

And they expect peace after this? They expect Palestinians and Arabs to be ok with this?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You’ve been both sidesing and concern trolling and trying to police people’s rhetoric while offering nothing of value while dapping up @MeachTheMonster who literally called ethnic cleansing a conspiracy theory. I don’t need to post a thing, you’re the one wasting everyone’s time. This isn’t TLR, you’re going to have to try a lot harder to gaslight people.
There's no point engaging these c00ns, they're the first ones cheering on slavery as a good thing for black people saying "we deserved it"

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Don’t suppose that you can ever tell me what I should be doing. You come across like every condescending Zionist prick. The current right wing Israeli government literally sought to amplify the radical Hamas as opposed to the moderate PLO to make Palestinians appear to be irrational actors. The PLO was in power and there was never an agreement. Stop pretending like Hamas has been in control since the 70s or something. The popularity of Hamas is directly correlated with the failure of Israel to reach an agreement with moderate Palestinian forces and the apartheid conditions Palestinians are under.

If repeatedly asked Meach the c00n to adress the west bank situation with illegal settlers, he doesnt/cant. Thats all you need to know about these c00ns

• Dap
Reactions: No1