☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're making a vague, spurious, unsourced argument that you don't even know is true and asking me to do what with it exactly?

Imagine if you actually tried to become knowledgable in a particular subject by spending a few years doing a deep dive into it before expressing your opinion. You have no basis via which to evaluate opposing arguments, yet you post tens of thousands of tweets trying to push people to believe a certain thing based off the most superficial 280-character tweets. You appear to wish to talk 10x as much as you learn.
Meanwhile you use this tactic of reply-bombing which is a text version of Gish-galloping hoping that people are intimidated by your lengthy wiki-length responses which are usually oblique and dont address the point at hand on many topics.

nah, I’m just curious why we have to keep ignoring the NUMEROUS examples of palestinians not taking the deals, offers, and other options available to them. Then we’re told we have to adhere to some notion of a homeland.

What exactly, again, are you arguing in favor of on this issue?

I’ve said my preference. Palestinians should get a homeland somewhere in the Sinai and make it work there. You seem to be doing this weird indirect river-to-the-sea argument, and if this isn’t the case, be clear.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Meanwhile you use this tactic of reply-bombing which is a text version of Gish-galloping hoping that people are intimidated by your lengthy wiki-length responses which are usually oblique and dont address the point at hand on many topics.

nah, I’m just curious why we have to keep ignoring the NUMEROUS examples of palestinians not taking the deals, offers, and other options available to them. Then we’re told we have to adhere to some notion of a homeland.

I’ve said my preference. Palestinians should get a homeland somewhere in the Sinai and make it work there. You seem to be doing this weird indirect river-to-the-sea argument, and if this isn’t the case, be clear.
your own video you posted of mika's old daddy explaining to her new daddy why the deal didnt work out should have been some insight for you but it's clear you just farm massive amounts of tweets with keywords and just post them in here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
your own video you posted of mika's old daddy explaining to her new daddy why the deal didnt work out should have been some insight for you but it's clear you just farm massive amounts of tweets with keywords and just post them in here.

did you watch the clip? Elder brzezinski wasn’t really denying it…he was just saying there was a longer process in play etc.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Why are you making this spurious ad hominem allegation rather than answering my one-sentence question? If you have an issue with some shyt I said somewhere else (nothing I wrote in this thread fits your description), then bring it up there.

This narrative was already taken down earlier in the thread. If you have a specific deal you want to talk about, then talk about it. Vague allegations of "NUMEROUS examples" run into the bullshyt asymmetry principle - it takes far more effort to debunk your contentless statement than it took you to make it.

Why don't you work on substaniating the claim I asked you to substantiate, rather than deflecting to vague "numerous examples" that you can't substantiate either?

Palestinians get control of their own state with as few displaced as possible.

You seem to be doing this weird indirect river-to-the-sea argument, and if this isn’t the case, be clear.

No, I'm responding to the exact bullshyt you say and calling it out as bullshyt. Whenever I call out your bullshyt, you start deflecting to attack my character, motivations, and posting style, rather than actually substantiating the bullshyt that you posted.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I hate to be that person but what is Biden doing to better this situation?

https://www.reuters.com/world/israel-agrees-us-request-delay-gaza-invasion-wsj-2023-10-25/

Israel is also taking into account in its planning the effort to supply humanitarian aid inside Gaza, as well as diplomatic efforts to free hostages held by Hamas militants, the news report said.

Reuters reported on Monday that Washington advised Israel to hold off on a ground assault in the Gaza Strip and is keeping Qatar - a broker with the Palestinian militants - apprised of those talks as its tries to free more hostages and prepare for a possible wider regional war.

The invasion would have happened weeks ago if 45 were still in charge, and state funerals for the hostages would be going on instead of diplomatic efforts.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Qataris really gonna allow their journalists and their families to be killed and targeted like this?
Not like they can do anything :manny: They got backed down by UAE and Saudis and then extorted by Kushner few years ago, so I don't see them saying anything to the US and Israel :francis:

Full credit to them for still continuing their coverage and those journalists for putting their lives on the line.