☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm glad that my brief two-sentence post about NYT disproving widely circulated piece of evidence served as a template for you to invent an entirely fictional poster with fabricated wants and viewpoints.

So with years of experience from reading @the cac mamba 's bath faith posts, I'll just move on rather than attempting a discussion with you that you can further misconstrue in order to win an argument against an imaginary person.

Good luck in the future with your creative writing.
whats your argument?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The Kurds dont have a country either. And theres 35 million of them. So there are alternatives.

The Circassians aren’t out here just crashing out over this shyt either…but bring in the “holy lands” and now people think they’re entitled to it.
Be "entitled" to lands you were violently forced from brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Be "entitled" to lands you were violently forced from brehs.
Do you know what Kurds or Circassians are?

Just say no, if you don’t.

People get pushed around all the time. You either push back, get pushed, or take the L and set up shop elsewhere. Its history.

I dont know why Palestinians need to keep learning this lesson about “their lands” if they’re not going actually win any conflicts AND reject the land deals they keep being offered.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Also I hate to be that person but what is Biden doing to better this situation?

Talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Sending more weapons to Israel then asking for humanitarian aid to be sent to Gaza.....because they're getting bombed by the weapons we're giving to IDF.

Providing gasoline to an arsonist and then calling the fire department. :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Kurds dont have a country either. And theres 35 million of them. So there are alternatives.

I have no idea what the Kurds have to do with this. The average Kurd has far, far more freedom than the average Palestinian....and they're still in no way satisfied with their situation and engaged in a very militant movement to acquire greater self-determination. The Palestinians couldn't just magically get the Kurdish situation if they wanted, and the Kurds don't even like their situation. So your use of the word "alternatives" makes no sense.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So with years of experience from reading @the cac mamba 's bath faith posts,
t1Bwn7F.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have no idea what the Kurds have to do with this. The average Kurd has far, far more freedom than the average Palestinian....and they're still in no way satisfied with their situation and engaged in a very militant movement to acquire greater self-determination.
AGAIN, AND YOU KNOW THIS, BECAUSE I HAVE SAID THIS…THAT GAZA’S BLOCKADE IS INHUMAN…BUT THE GAZA STRIP AS A “THING” CAN NOT BE A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THIS CRISIS.
The Palestinians couldn't just magically get the Kurdish situation if they wanted, and the Kurds don't even like their situation. So your use of the word "alternatives" makes no sense.

Who said shyt about the Kurds liking their situation? :gucci:

Why do you do this??????? I did NOT say this!!!! :mindblown:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
1. fukk Ben shapiro

Did he lie? :francis:

He lied by ommision. She's a fukking Palestinian herself who wasn't even born yet during the events he mentions and didn't marry into the family until 20 years afterwards.

This is like Obama giving a speech on Black rights, and someone saying, "What does the USA care about Black rights, did you know segregation was LEGAL in the 1950s?"

You pushing such disingenuous Ben Shapiro bullshyt has been very in-character for you recently.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He lied by ommision. She's a fukking Palestinian herself who wasn't even born yet during the events he mentions and didn't marry into the family until 20 years afterwards.

This is like Obama giving a speech on Black rights, and someone saying, "What does the USA care about Black rights, did you know segregation was LEGAL in the 1950s?"

You pushing such disingenuous Ben Shapiro bullshyt has been very in-character for you recently.
Again, and I’ve heard this before so I can’t really evaluate the legitimacy of this argument…but why did the notion of a free Palestinian state wax and wane depending on if Jordan or Egypt controlled “palestine” but when Israel did it, the terrorism started?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again, and I’ve heard this before so I can’t really evaluate the legitimacy of this argument…but why did the notion of a free Palestinian state wax and wane depending on if Jordan or Egypt controlled “palestine” but when Israel did it, the terrorism started?

You're making a vague, spurious, unsourced argument that you don't even know is true and asking me to do what with it exactly?

Imagine if you actually tried to become knowledgable in a particular subject by spending a few years doing a deep dive into it before expressing your opinion. You have no basis via which to evaluate opposing arguments, yet you post tens of thousands of tweets trying to push people to believe a certain thing based off the most superficial 280-character tweets. You appear to wish to talk 10x as much as you learn.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Im Having a hard time understanding Israel responding to a terrorist attack as being framed as a shift in US policy.

I'm also having a hard time reconciling folks who are clamoring for Iran, Egypt, Jordan, etc to get involved and then claim they're just interested in peace.

Are you having an equally difficult time wondering why someone responded to decades-long apartheid that is basically a prison with violence?

How do you reconcile a country publicly saying that apartheid and discrimination will continue even after this war is over? Where's the peace in that?