nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Israel denying visas to UN officials after Guterres seemed to justify Hamas assault​

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Gilad Erdan speaks about Israeli hostages being held by Hamas in front of United Nations headquarters in New York, Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2023. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)
Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Gilad Erdan speaks about Israeli hostages being held by Hamas in front of United Nations headquarters in New York,

Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations Gilad Erdan says the country will deny visas to UN officials after remarks by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres that appeared to justify Hamas’s brutal assault on Israel.

“Due to his remarks we will refuse to issue visas to UN representatives,” Erdan tells Army Radio.

“We have already refused a visa for Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Martin Griffiths,” Erdan said. “The time has come to teach them a lesson.”

“It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum,” Guterres said at a UN Security Council meeting on the Israel-Hamas war, which erupted when the terror group ravaged Israeli border communities, killing some 1,400 people, the vast majority of them civilians.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The Times’s finding does not answer what actually did cause the Al-Ahli Arab hospital blast, or who is responsible. The contention by Israeli and American intelligence agencies that a failed Palestinian rocket launch is to blame remains plausible. But the Times analysis does cast doubt on one of the most-publicized pieces of evidence that Israeli officials have used to make their case and complicates the straightforward narrative they have put forth.

Asked about The Times’s findings, a spokesman for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said The Times and American intelligence agencies had different interpretations of the video.

Meanwhile, Israeli officials have pointed to the Al-Jazeera video in media interviews and social media.

The Al Jazeera video footage was shared three times by the Israel Defense Forces on X, formerly known as Twitter. In the posts, the Israeli military identified the moving aerial object as a “rocket aimed at Israel” that “misfired and exploded” at nearly the same time as the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital blast. Spokesmen for the Israeli military also explicitly identified this munition as the misfired rocket that caused the explosion in interviews with CNN and the BBC on Oct. 18 and in an interview with India Today on Oct. 19.

Numerous media outlets have shown the video footage and several have cited it as evidence that a Palestinian rocket hit the hospital.

But The Times concluded that the missile in the video was never near the hospital.
It was launched from Israel, not Gaza, and appears to have exploded above the Israeli-Gaza border, at least two miles away from the hospital.

The purpose of the NYT investigation and my post is not to provide proof of who bombed the hospital, but to highlight that the 'evidence' most widely shared by the IDF has once again been shown to be false. I've lost track of the amount of falsehoods Israel trotted out regarding the hospital.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The purpose of the NYT investigation and my post is not to provide proof of who bombed the hospital, but to highlight that the 'evidence' most widely shared by the IDF has once again been shown to be false. I've lost track of the amount of falsehoods Israel trotted out regarding the hospital.
So we've gone from Israel intentionally bombed a hospital to well, this may have been the result of missile defense.

It really doesn't matter, but I wish folks would just say this is the outcome I want and therefore I'm going to overlook some fukked up shyt.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Screenshot-20231025-084039-Brave.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So we've gone from Israel intentionally bombed a hospital to well, this may have been the result of missile defense.

It really doesn't matter, but I wish folks would just say this is the outcome I want and therefore I'm going to overlook some fukked up shyt.
I'm glad that my brief two-sentence post about NYT disproving widely circulated piece of evidence served as a template for you to invent an entirely fictional poster with fabricated wants and viewpoints.

So with years of experience from reading @the cac mamba 's bath faith posts, I'll just move on rather than attempting a discussion with you that you can further misconstrue in order to win an argument against an imaginary person.

Good luck in the future with your creative writing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

It obviously becomes cost restrictive.

Israel gets to do their retaliation party with enough funding for just under 2 months, the US keeps regional players from attempting to escalate further, and then there's the call for a cease fire and an agreement/treaty.

History suggests that's the play, but it also suggests it fails.

How the ground assault goes will likely play a big part. Hopefully this shyt gets wrapped up

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm glad that my brief two-sentence post about NYT disproving widely circulated piece of evidence served as a template for you to invent an entirely fictional poster with fabricated wants and viewpoints.

So with years of experience from reading @the cac mamba 's bath faith posts, I'll just move on rather than attempting a discussion with you that you can further misconstrue in order to win an argument against an imaginary person.

I'm sorry, am I only allowed to respond to your one post or the entirety of your position across multiple posts? :gucci:

You quite literally quoted the same analysis I quoted that said the Israeli explanation was just as plausible at this point even if it weren't as matter of fact.

You took liberties to push your narrative. The purpose of article was to dig deeper Into the probability of what happened.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We're supposed to accept the narrative this isn't religious, but all the Muslim brehs are pushing the same narrative.:ehh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We're supposed to accept the narrative this isn't religious, but all the Muslim brehs are pushing the same narrative.:ehh:

What specifically are you trying to say here?

Most Muslims (certainly not all) side with the Palestinians. Many non-Muslims side with the Palestinians too. And the entirely predictable fact that most Muslims will side with Palestine is supposed to prove.....what exactly?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I was gonna respond to him, but you're right, it would be a waste of time.

You provided a clear example of Israel lying and pushing false evidence about the hospital explosion. Instead of accepting that, he decided to attack the messenger instead. The part he wrote about just commenting based on desired outcome and ignoring fukked-up shyt is ironic.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The mix of insecurity and fascist tendencies is really exposing here. They admit they can't control the narrative with reason or truth, they have to use threats and bullying even if a teenage girl merely expresses solidarity with people who are clearly in a bad way.

America has a long history of education propaganda and trying to demonize opposing viewpoints. But imagine the Department of Education making a national announcement that Hellen Keller would be removed from all textbooks because she supported Communism (she did). Even at the height of the Cold War they didn't do that.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That's Hamas, not the civilians, so why punish the civilians?

Total idiocy. No one on Earth has the power to overrun the USA even if the USA was solely protected by the French military.

Again, total nonsense. Germany had the Great War, the War to End All Wars, then had another great war just 20 years later. Vietnam was still at war for another 17 yfears after the USA left - that was "peace" to you? 40 consecutive years of war, definitely a great way to define "peace". And yes, Japan was at peace after WWII (that was one single island nation), but why are you ignoring China, North and South Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and the Philippines? Damn near every country within sight of Japan had a major war immediately after WW2 ended, WW2 didn't bring "peace" for shyt.

Iran-Iraq War was one of the deadliest international conflicts of the last 100 years, outside of World Wars. That was "half-assed" to you?

USA completely decimated Iraq in 2003, desposed their leader, took over the country completely, occupied it for 6 years, forced it to be a US ally, and dictated their political process. Now that's suddenly just a "half-ass fought war".....why? Because they didn't kill enough civilians?

Saudi is leading an absolutely brutal fukking war in Yemen right now. But that's only "half-assed" to you?

You claim the situation in Israel is just the result of "half ass fought war"....how? Are you advocating genocide as the solution, or what?

You're talking nonsense.

Okay show me a Hamas headquarters or military building. So you want Israel to prioritize Palestinian lives over there own military lives when they risk going door to door. That’s crazy.

You know what I meant.

After WW1 people had war fatigue and let Germany build back up, Germany was breaking all type of rules implemented on them during that time but lost countries sat back and played dumb because they didn’t want another war. After WW2 they made sure Germany wasn’t going to rise up on the BS again. The other countries you talking about small skirmishes and not a massive displacement of people and refugees, you just being obtuse. What settled the wars after WW2, sympathy didn’t settle it , either a major string military power brokered or the little skirmishes was won. Tell me why them countries have “peace” to this day then. They didn’t gain it by going on social media and crying for sympathy.

I meant more recently, The Iran/Iraq war was a success in the sense that it actually made Iran and Iraq think twice about going against each other.

In my eyes what’s the point of war if u not going to completely decimate the enemy. I feel like it was America wasn’t successful because they had the end view of nation building when these people ober there dnt value democracy. Same with Afghanistan. I fought in both them war multiple times, it was bullshyt to me the goals but real American died for that bullshyt.

I’m all for completely annihilating your enemy so they won’t rise up, give them a whopping so bad that their grandchild will think twice. We did go with Germany and Japan. Israel will while out Hamas and none of y’all crying will help. Ain’t no such thing as genocide in war in my opinion, the point of war is to defeat the enemy until they submit. Hamas ain’t submitted yet so until then Israel will make them submit. Genocide is happening all over the world but this the cool thing to talk about. What about the Muslims in China, Azerbaijan just kicked out 100000 Armenians and starved them out before they did. Where was u with your holier than thou thoughts. Y’all only speak up when it’s cool to do.