Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I agree with TS. Hate them or love them the Jews are well funded, organized, and on point. The muslims better get used to these jews cause they aint going no where. The Gaza just needs to be split into two, with some parts going to israel and other parts going to Egypt.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree with TS. Hate them or love them the Jews are well funded, organized, and on point. The muslims better get used to these jews cause they aint going no where. The Gaza just needs to be split into two, with some parts going to israel and other parts going to Egypt.

Palestinians want their own area, they don't want to be part of Egypt. Whenever Arab nations brought these people in they tried to crush their Palestinian spirit and incorporate them into their own culture. It was successful in places like Jordan. Bottom line is, historically, nobody wanted to deal with these people.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
fukk Israel and fukk Palestine...

Obama needs to sit back and just let them kill each other...

Do not get involved in this bullshyt...

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Excellent counter-argument. The rational thinking skills of the pro-Palestine camp shines again.

I'm not pro-Palestine or Anti-Israel. I'm observing your arguments and see you for the clown you are.

You are trying to debate and discuss with someone but are quick to dismiss every argument they make without any credible facts or reasoning.

You're a joke.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't get how any rational person that has empathy can support what Israel is doing.

Well, some people believe that Jews don't have to just allow themselves to be murdered, and furthermore, should be allowed to defend themselves from murderers who's charter calls for their genocide. This is because they see Jews as human beings like everyone else.

Hope that helps.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not pro-Palestine or Anti-Israel. I'm observing your arguments and see you for the clown you are.

You are trying to debate and discuss with someone but are quick to dismiss every argument they make without any credible facts or reasoning.

You're a joke.

Except for the fact that you have not given a single example of me doing this. I'm sure you're not pro-Palestine.

You're just one of those "neutral" people who attack the only debater who actually calls other people out on their logical fallacies.

But I know, you're neutral on this conflict. Of course you are.

Here are two arguments that were made:

1) Israel struck first -- I responded by disproving that using facts and sources.

2) Israel has been getting larger -- I responded by disproving that using facts and sources.

Every other post consists of people blaming Israel from defending Jews from genocidal murderers. So yeah, to those posts I can just respond by letting them know how retarded they are.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well, some people believe that Jews don't have to just allow themselves to be murdered, and furthermore, should be allowed to defend themselves from murderers who's charter calls for their genocide. This is because they see Jews as human beings like everyone else.

Hope that helps.

Every post you've made in this thread has been defending everything Israel does, you're entirely too biased to even speak on this. I'm an outsider looking at this situation, you are not. In short, shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every post you've made in this thread has been defending everything Israel does, you're entirely too biased to even speak on this. I'm an outsider looking at this situation, you are not. In short, shut the fukk up.

You did not understand something.

I explained it to you.

You respond by criticizing me :dwillhuh:

Daps

Hope that helps.

:childplease: This fight aint even fair..the fukk you talking about?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You responded with outright bullshyt, your explanation was just more biased nonsense and your posts in this thread say enough about you.

Edit:

1) You ask for the pro-Israel viewpoint.

2) I give it to you.

3) You call it biased bullshyt.

Ok? Its still the pro-Israel viewpoint. You don't have to agree with it. But at least now you understand it. If you don't, I'll go into more detail for you.

:childplease: This fight aint even fair..the fukk you talking about?

Israel vs. Hamas is a hell of a lot more "fair" than Hamas vs. regular Israeli citizens. Israel has an obligation to protect its citizens.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
It's been a few years since I was cramming all of this stuff into my head so you may be right. But how legitimate is that concession, why should Israel trust it?

Well it was a concession that was made during official negotiations by the official representatives of the Palestinian people...

it is what it is

:yeshrug: