Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The hilarious thing is there is no outrage there. I am stating what's known.

The waters are muddied, Israel keep changing their stories. Hamas lie as well. We are witnessing genocide.

If anything. I should be more outraged by the slaughter.
“Only one side hasn’t changed their story” isn’t really a good barometer of truth. Particularly when the only valuable statement for them is that he other folks did it.

But again, I’m not taking your post in a vacuum. You’ve jumped at every twist and turn.

As far as genocide, that’s probably the largest reach so far. The actions of Israel and Hamas had the same intention. And for me that’s what important. Not sure why folks trying to find a good guy bad guy narrative here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Realistically how do you solve this issue?
At some point Palestinians are going to have to hold that L and accept that they aren’t getting back everything they lost. Same shyt gonna happen in Ukraine.

Further, Israel s going to have to give up their commitment to an apartheid state and make concessions if there is ever going to be a period of sustained peace.

But all that is wishful thinking. A two state solution likely won’t end proxy war ambitions and rebel factions causing discord.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
At some point Palestinians are going to have to hold that L and accept that they aren’t getting back everything they lost. Same shyt gonna happen in Ukraine.

Further, Israel s going to have to give up their commitment to an apartheid state and make concessions if there is ever going to be a period of sustained peace.

But all that is wishful thinking. A two state solution likely won’t end proxy war ambitions and rebel factions causing discord.

Islam and Muslim nations been taking L's since Ottoman Empire got diminished! And no coming back..!

that guy

Superstar
Daps
“Only one side hasn’t changed their story” isn’t really a good barometer of truth. Particularly when the only valuable statement for them is that he other folks did it.

But again, I’m not taking your post in a vacuum. You’ve jumped at every twist and turn.

As far as genocide, that’s probably the largest reach so far. The actions of Israel and Hamas had the same intention. And for me that’s what important. Not sure why folks trying to find a good guy bad guy narrative here.
You’re either incredibly stupid or you’re trolling if you actually believe Hamas and Israel had the same intention

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half or more will probably go to Ukraine

It’s not a lot of money at the end of day and most of it will benefit American workers and companies something that uninformed people get wrong yet love to bytch about…

:manny:

Hey everybody, let’s drop bombs on Palestinians to stimulate the economy. You are so shameless when it comes to Israel.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
sweedish-chef-birdman-small
That's wild
A whole lot of concessions by both sides, noneof which will happen.
There has to be some diplomacy, especially in today's day and age where war and weaponry is OD

Yeah I wish something like that would happen, because something adjacent to peace or something.
The only way to solve the issue is for Americans to force our government to stop giving money and resources to oppressive regimes. Hamas will then have a fighting chance to win.
You think that's actually possible or is it wishful thinking?