mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m sure the workers, taxpayers, and local economies would disagree.
Because we have stripped real industries out for arms dealing. Use your fukking head, bruh. :what:

Supply chains have a profound impact on our economy, I had a friend who machined airplane parts, some were commercial and some were for the military but the military contracts really keep the lights on and it’s more widespread than you would think
We used to make things that helped Americans and made life better. Not dedicate shyt to arms dealing.

Like i said before, we hooking up the defense industry. And as someone who has family in the military, this shyt you are excited to support doesn’t work for those in it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Newsome got next

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lmao. Whats the goal? I dont get it...
Paid to post to sway opinions in a certain direction maybe if certified is what we think he/they is

when I lurked back in the day always thought that about Napoleon/certified (I know you coli vets know) but I couldn't ignore him in threads that caught my attention I had to read through his/they bull shyt.

hence my sig....

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Looks like we’re reached the point where we pretend that social programs, student debt relief, etc aren’t happening because off military aid.

I haven’t been keeping up, but I guess this mean Israel didn’t bomb the hospital
We will find out the truth in 6 months like all Isreal stories, they claim some.rebels did it, Palestinians claim Israel did it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like we’re reached the point where we pretend that social programs, student debt relief, etc aren’t happening because off military aid.

I haven’t been keeping up, but I guess this mean Israel didn’t bomb the hospital
It means the waters have been muddied and the US is happy to muddy the waters with Isreal.

Only one side hasn't changed their story over the last few hours. Israel is now in their 12 iteration of the truth and iteration that is now being backed by the US.

After the beheaded babies comments I don't have any reason to believe anything I hear. Hamas is also happy to lie. Doesn't change the genocide we are witnessing live that no one is able to stop the Israelis from committing.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Yeah, folks are really trying to one up each other in here with the shytposting

I think people were posting today still that Israel bombed the hospital and that a JDAM did it even though there’s no crater but some white supremacist shared a video on Twitter so it must’ve really happened

:manny: