MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You keep saying this. No one in this thread is doing that but you.
Again, my first post on the topic spelled it right out. I was talking about the disconnect between what’s in the video and the caption above it.

You decided to quote me to say.

“Its not that far to suggest she doesn't think Palestinian kids need to be alive”

So yes, you were reacting to and co-signing what the twitter guy said.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Again, my first post on the topic spelled it right out. I was talking about the disconnect between what’s in the video and the caption above it.

You decided to quote me to say.

“Its not that far to suggest she doesn't think Palestinian kids need to be alive”

So yes, you were reacting to and co-signing what the twitter guy said.
Well she said they have hate in their hearts and made a point to say "its not Nazism."

So it isn't far off to say she could mean that. But mostly its because of her own words being that evil. That is the point we all keep making while you stated you agree with her.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well she said they have hate in their hearts and made a point to say "its not Nazism."

So it isn't far off to say she could mean that. But mostly its because of her own words being that evil. That is the point we all keep making while you stated you agree with her.
Like i said if her words were bad enough, you wouldn’t have to add extra nastiness to it.

You guys are invested in proving Israel as evil so you share stuff like that, when there is just as much nasty shyt being spewed the other way. But you aren’t posting that here.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Like i said if her words were bad enough, you wouldn’t have to add extra nastiness to it.
I said this same this same thing earlier.
I don't think he needed to do that, but its not far off.
He could have just tweeted that, tbh, but she probably believes that.

Meanwhile, this is what you said of her words:
I’m not sure how true what she’s saying is, but i’m not sure i’d call it outrageous either.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said this same this same thing earlier.

Meanwhile, this is what you said of her words:
Outrageous in the context of wartime rhetoric? no it isn’t. Lots of worse shyt has been said by Israeli people and palestinians alike.

It’s literally the only justification you could have for war. “The other side wants us dead, we are good and peaceful just protecting ourselves”

Had she actually said their kids don’t deserve to live, that woulda been outrageous, which is why the twitter caption frames it that way. It wouldn’t have even gotten shared here without the misleading caption.

“woman talks about how Palestinian children are raised to hate Israeli’s” just isn’t spicy enough.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
You literally said it was “a fake news narrative”

There’s nothing “potentially” false. Israel bombed that hospital and they will continue to bomb others.

The fake news narrative is in reference to the media environment since trump and people relying more on social media news sources for facts. It wasnt in reference to just this conflict.

:francis:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
It’s hard to be enraged about a bombing from days prior when Israel never stopped bombing since then :skip:

The absurdity of the idea that Israel says “sure, we’ve dropped 6,000 bombs on an area the size of Las Vegas and killed 1000 toddlers in the process but THIS time it wasn’t us. We would never do something that evil” :troll:

Once again the comment is in reference to misinformation and its real world impacts. This is just one scenario of it playing out. Your whole comment seemed to miss that.