Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm already tired and over this war. No longer invested, just don't have the willpower to shift through what's @Propaganda and what's not.
giphy.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Isreal is the U.S. military base in the middle east. It’s strategic, and economic why we support them. America doesn’t actually have a conscience, only intrests.

Israel is not a strategic asset for the United States that is BS.

They don't need them to conduct military operations in the Middle East.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we gonna discuss this poster who shall not be named having mental health issues???

dude posted and replied to his own post while posting the same comment in all of them :mindblown:

:dead:
I have him on ignore, makes the thread and the forum in general more readable.
Twitter fukkin sucks.

So many times people post a video then caption it with some inflammatory shyt that’s not even in the clip, then people just run with the caption.

our time will be looked at as the era of misinformation :smh:

Can't see this being disputed or labelled as a mistranslation? Please correct it if I'm mistaken.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Israel is not a strategic asset for the United States that is BS.

They don't need them to conduct military operations in the Middle East.

Nah it absolutely is an asset that’s the whole point of this. It’s their outpost in a part of the world where the vast majority of energy resources reside. Rather than deal with the things that led up to the Holocaust, America/Europe turned them into the same monsters that they are.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Twitter fukkin sucks.

So many times people post a video then caption it with some inflammatory shyt that’s not even in the clip, then people just run with the caption.

our time will be looked at as the era of misinformation :smh:
That’s how he interpreted what she said, but tbh it’s not far off what she thinks. She says Palestinian kids are trained to kill while Israeli kids are brought up with love.

He could have just tweeted that, tbh, but she probably believes that.

That’s if the translation is legit. There is a jump cut in there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s how he interpreted what she said, but tbh it’s not far off. She says Palestinian kids are trained to kill.
It’s very far off.

Ahh OK. I can't see anybody disputing the vidoe translation and what she's saying is outrageous enough.
I’m not sure how true what she’s saying is, but i’m not sure i’d call it outrageous either.

She was saying the children are raised to hate and kill jewish people.

Palestinians say the same thing about Israeli people.

Pretty much anyone at war has the same kinda rhetoric.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This just solidifies how misinformation is a national security risk. Look at all the anger in the Arab world in the last 24hrs. Protests at embassies, threats of war in Iran, security meetings cancelled, all potentially over a false claim. More information is coming out but you cant deny this effect.

This is what happens when you support a “fake news” narrative to the masses and want to rely on “citizen journalism” with no ethics code, fact checking, accountability or legit educational credentials. It’s just everyone rushing for likes and attention, for bs ad revenue and “impressions”. Everything becomes propaganda and chaos ensues. Its like living in bizarro world
This works both ways in this conflict though.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It’s very far off.

I’m not sure how true what she’s saying is, but i’m not sure i’d call it outrageous either.

She was saying the children are raised to hate and kill jewish people.

Palestinians say the same thing about Israeli people.

Pretty much anyone at war has the same kinda rhetoric.
No everyone at war does not say, “I’m going to say things close to Nazism but it’s not nazism.” She’s effectively describing them as not children and instead of trained killers the way black super predators are described over here. Once you dehumanize someone that way then the value of one child’s life isn’t the same as others. And regardless of whether it is common in war, it is wrong and had the same practical effect as what the Tweeter described. I don’t know what sort of point you’re looking to make here.